Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disk partition - Hetzner server [resolved]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Disk partition - Hetzner server [resolved]

comebackcomeback Member
edited May 2015 in Help

Hello,

I need your help.

I have a server at Hetzner (SB34), it has 2 X 3 TO

I want to install Virtualizor (OpenVZ), but I have a problem with leaving.

I used this tutorial

http://superuser.com/questions/739571/is-it-possible-to-install-an-over-2tb-hdd-centos-on-hetzner

When I use VNC to install Centos, if I choose to partition "Use All Space", the installation do this without any problems.

My concern is that it's not like I want patronized. Mostly the problem is that leaving 5.4 TO is home.

If I choose "Create Custom Layout" when the installation is complete I have no access to the server. No ping, and no SSH access

I put a picture, can you tell me what I do wrong?

thank you

Comments

• I was wrong, and I have forgotten the partition "boot"

Here's the good scores for the hard drive and it works

• Good to see you have fixed your issue, just be aware if you was too loose one disk your whole filesystem would have issues. Make sure you have an off site back up of any important VM data

• @AshleyUk said:
    Good to see you have fixed your issue, just be aware if you was too loose one disk your whole filesystem would have issues. Make sure you have an off site back up of any important VM data

This server is used only for backups.

Thank you for your help