Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: partners for starting a series of websites - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanted: partners for starting a series of websites

2»

Comments

• Hi, I am a senior C# / SQL Server developer and I have two sites I am working on, and one is exactly what we both need.

My website is www.datajuggler.com but the two sites I want to build are:

www.partnerboat.com (only a prototype is up for now)

Partner boat is designed to be a partner matching site; it turns out a partnership is any type of relationship so it works for projects, jobs, and any type of creative endeavor.

Lave Pub
    www.lavapub.com (I own the domain, but I have not built anything but a database so far).

Lava Pub I plan on attempting to put Audible.com out of business; I recently finished my first fiction book and I found out Audible only pays 40% for each book sold, so they think they deserve more money than the authors who write each book. I plan on giving 80% of each sale to authors plus stock in the company for the first x number of authors that leave Audible.

A second part of Lava Pub is the ultimate open source hosting site, where companies bid to sponsor projects; as it is now Developer Media steals all the money and barely gives a few table scraps to the project developers. 80% of all sponsorship or ad revenue will go to content creators. With Lava Pub I hope to change the way digital content is delivered.

I am an excellent back end developer and just ok at front end stuff; I would be interested in helping with your project(s) or if you like any of my ideas I think both of these projects could turn out be very successful, I just can't build them alone.

I like this site, it is hard to find a place to 'find people' with similar interests.

You may contact me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks,

Thanked by 1MikePT