Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone get the delimiterVPS upgradation yet? I have wait for more than 2 weeks!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Has anyone get the delimiterVPS upgradation yet? I have wait for more than 2 weeks!

let888let888 Member

delimiterVPS give me a ($100 upgrade to L5420) upgradation promo.
However, my server havn't be upgrade after 2 weeks!
Also, no one from order management answer my two TK.

Are anyone the same with me?

Comments

• Lots of Delimiter threads tonight, PM me your order # and registered email. We have cleared over 300 upgrades in the past 6 weeks.

Thanked by 1let888
  • let888let888 Member

thanks, PM already.

@MarkTurner said:
    Lots of Delimiter threads tonight, PM me your order # and registered email. We have cleared over 300 upgrades in the past 6 weeks.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2015

You've really got to stop responding to people here @MarkTurner, this place is turning into a Delimiter support forum.

Ideas: 1) create the 'Unofficial Official Delimiter Support thread' and only respond to queries made in that thread;

2) get the Delimiter support guys to actually respond to tickets, even if into only to give the customer an update.

Thanked by 2tomsfarm Dylan
  • @Nekki said:
    You've really got to stop responding to people here MarkTurner, this place is turning into a Delimiter support forum.

Ideas: 1) create the 'Unofficial Official Delimiter Support thread' and only respond to queries made in that thread;

2) get the Delimiter support guys to actually respond to tickets, even if into only to give the customer an update.

3) allow mark to manage their helpdesk/whmcs

• Nekki said: get the Delimiter support guys to actually respond to tickets, even if into only to give the customer an update.

They do when people bother to open tickets. But many times people come here.

It is getting tedious, more than likely I will just stop responding here. This is why Delimiter didn't want any official/unofficial representation on forums. It forces everything to be directed the right way.

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: llow mark to manage their helpdesk/whmcs

I don't want to be customer facing, informally is one thing but I don't have enough hours in the day.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

It is getting tedious, more than likely I will just stop responding here. This is why Delimiter didn't want any official/unofficial representation on forums. It forces everything to be directed the right way.

100% agree, don't do it anymore.

• CarpeCarpe Member

had mine upgraded two weeks ago. worth the waiting.