Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress, LLC - Pure SSD KVM, Los Angeles - Native IPv6 - 20% OFF!! (Jeremiah Returns Special)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress, LLC - Pure SSD KVM, Los Angeles - Native IPv6 - 20% OFF!! (Jeremiah Returns Special)

tdaletdale Member
edited May 2015 in Offers

Hostress, LLC Provides Shared Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers and Colocation.

We provide services across multiple locations in the United States. Hostress, LLC is a New York State registered company operating in Ransomville, NY. Hostress, LLC was founded in 2015 by Thomas Dale, Nicole Dale and Jeremiah Shinkle.

You can find out website here: Hostress.net

We are offering Premium KVM SSD services to the community utilizing Quadranet's Famous Los Angeles, CA location.

Before we get into the offer I just want to say how excited I am that Jeremiah is apart of Hostress, LLC. Many members of the community are aware of him. Everyone give Jeremiah a warm welcome back into the community!

Offers: 20% Off Any order for the life of the service.

Coupon Code: CONGRATULATIONS

Small VPS Combo:

512MB Dedicated Ram

10GB SSD Disk

250GB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth

1 IPv4

1 IPv6

3.49/Mo 2.79/mo

Order Link

Medium VPS Combo:

1024MB Dedicated Ram

20GB SSD Disk

500GB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth

1 IPv4

1 IPv6

6.99/Mo 5.59/mo

Order Link

EXTRA SPECIAL OFFER:

2048 Dedicated Ram

30GB SSD Disk

750GB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth

1 IPv4

1 IPv6

10.48/Mo 7.00/mo

Order Link
ONLY 10 of THESE.. NO COUPON!

Test Drive Information:

100MB File Test

Ping/Trace IPv4: 198.55.111.5

Ping/Trace IPv4 Asia Optimized: 204.152.218.25

Ping/Trace IPv6: 2607:fcd0:0:a::2

** NOTE: For Asia optimized IPs, open a support ticket. **

Thank you everyone for your patronage,

The Hostress, LLC Team.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller

Comments

• Welcome back Mr. Shinkle :D

• trvztrvz Member
    edited May 2015

These look good, although a little too cheap which worries me regarding overprovisioning.

However, I'm concerned about the safekeeping of customers' data seeing how your site is still vulnerable to POODLE attack.

What hardware do you use for the KVM hosts?

• Congratz! Welcome back! :)

• tdaletdale Member

@trvz said:
    These look good, although a little too cheap which worries me regarding overprovisioning.

However, I'm concerned about the safekeeping of customers' data seeing how your site is still vulnerable to POODLE attack.

What hardware do you use for the KVM hosts?

I think this is better now.. https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=my.hostress.net

KVM Nodes:

Dual Intel CPU
    96GB + RAM
    4x600GB SSDs HWRaid

From a no coupon stand point the pricing would be fair and profitable. Jeremiah went a little overboard with the offer he wanted the community to have haha. I guess he wanted to make a bang!

@ChrisMiller Thanks, Jeremiah will be on here soon I believe. He's been watching all the action.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Jeremiah was the hot girl who worked at CVPS, right?

• tdaletdale Member

@Nekki said:

Something like that :-P

• @Nekki said:

Well that's because no one ever changed my picture, but yea I suppose so. :)

and yes, I'm back. :)

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • gonggogonggo Member

email sent to spam folder, no spf/dkim, you might need to fix this

• tdaletdale Member

Done :)

@gonggo said:

• tdaletdale Member

Thank you everyone for all the orders. This coupon will be disabled over the weekend. You'll have to wait for the next offer. Get your last order in before it goes away!!

• @tdale, If you are incompetent to provide a service give my money back.

@tdale said:
    This is very exciting news for GVH clients. We are pleased to now have you as a client and cannot wait to start providing you with our exceptional Hostress services.

Hostress is a full service provider. We include 24x7x365 support and 30 minutes or less customer service response time. We offer Shared Web Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers and Co-location.

We will begin migrating all of your accounts over to our infrastructure including but not limited to Account portal, Hosting services and more. You will not lose any functionality from this migration.

Any recurring payments you have setup with PayPal have been canceled. If you would like to setup recurring payments again please do so on your next invoice. We accept PayPal and all major credit and debit cards.

Please stay tuned for more information as we begin the migration process.

Thank you for your loyalty