Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vps count till now
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vps count till now

NavynNavyn Member

Hello Friends,

I am curious to know how much vps you have purchased till today from beginning ?

And how much vps provider you remember ?

Reply in comment i hope we all see amazing statistics.

Comments

• cassacassa Member

Too much to count

• CakeyCakey Member

Over 250 OVZ and around 22 KVM many being from RamNode as I've been with em since 2012 (Still the greatest company imo).

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Fuck knows. Too many.

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@Nekki said:
    Fuck knows. Too many.

Pretty much sums it up.

• more than 20 vpses

• ehabehab Member

addicts can't count.

Thanked by 2deadbeef isalem
  • vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

I currently have 52 servers, 121 cores, 230.8 GB memory and 38.2 TB diskspace.

At least that's what I'm monitoring, some servers not included.

• NavynNavyn Member

@ehab said:
    addicts can't count.

What you do with vps ?

• NavynNavyn Member

@vfuse said:
    I currently have 52 servers, 121 cores, 230.8 GB memory and 38.2 TB diskspace.

At least that's what I'm monitoring, some servers not included.

What purpose you serve with these vps's ?

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

@Navyn said:
    What purpose you serve with these vps's ?

Nginx, mongodb, php, backups and some other stuff

• ehabehab Member

at first i used 2 to backup files instead of those cloudy apps. Then the itch happens often and ended up with +10 vps mostly idle and now i have 2 dedi's will seriously try and use otherwise i'll stop this .. i promise :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Like nekki, I am into this for more than 10 years, you cannot expect me to keep remembering all those providers and at least put an approximate number on the VPSes i had.

In the beginning, though, they were not very many, as the prices were high and I could not afford more than 1-2 at a time, but now i must be having more than 10 at any given time, besides my coloed servers with voxility.
    Average keep time is 1 year or so, i move out or change plans because most providers do not lower prices for old customers, so, taken note, we apply this to prometeus, so people have the same quality at lower prices without the need to change provider or plan.

• rds100rds100 Member

How many VPS, how many women - who cares. It's the quality and properties that matters, not the count.

• NavynNavyn Member

@rds100 said:
    How many VPS, how many women - who cares. It's the quality and properties that matters, not the count.

It's obvious you will buy vps when you will get quality service.

• Well over 200.

• Not many, like 20-30.

• Too much, most of them idle 24/7