Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with IPv6 BGP session (default route)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with IPv6 BGP session (default route)

For a (free) tunnelbroker service i need a VPS/Dedi with specifications around this, happy to accept (part) sponsorships with note/recommendation on website/service as well.

KVM/Xen/Dedicated
1 prefferably dedicated CPU core (not Atom/i3 or similar, i5 and up)
512MB RAM
10GB HDD (only used for logs)
2 IPv4
/127 or larger IPv6 as linknet for BGP (or even a single address)
5TB Traffic for start (exactly 50:50 IPv4/IPv6 and 50:50 IN/OUT, if that matters)
IPv6 BGP session with our AS198412 or AS61163
CentOS 7, Debian 8 or Ubuntu 14+ available (ISO install via VNC is fine)

I will announce a /38 (~1000 /48) and assign users a /48 by default, expandable up to a /46 for multi locations. I further announce a /42 for anycasted assignments. This is fully automated.

Provider cannot be singlehomed to either HE or Cogent, HE+Cogent blend is fine, and so is (mostly) any other transit as singlehome. Large peering in country/continent is a huge plus.

No CC datacenters/cages/racks, even if you have your own BW.

Need 1 in US/CA-West (pref. LAX/San Jose), 1 in US/CA-East (pref. NYC), 1 in US-Central (Dallas?), 1 in Europe-West/Central (Continental, pref. DE/AT/CZ/HU), 1 in Europe-East (pref. UA/RU/PL-East), 1 in Asia (Pref. HKG/SNG) and lastly 1 in Australia/NZ.

Budget depends on location and peering/transit used.

Comments

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Do you need anything in India ? We have 4 uplinks + peering with NIXI

• WilliamWilliam Member

Yes, not first choice but very useable nonetheless.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

We can do that free of charge for you on both our Dedicated Servers and Cloud.

There is no setup fee or monthly charges for this service.

We have Dedicated Servers Sale running at the moment, that you might be interested in. Visit https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale to see our current Sale offer.

PM me if you need any more information.

• PM sent with a possible lead