Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

France shared reseller request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

France shared reseller request

Hello
Do you know any good France reseller for shared accounts ?
Thank you.

Comments

• cociucociu Member

@HWAYS can y help you or is a "Must" France ?

• HWAYSHWAYS Member

As for misterhost I have an account. Since he installed cloudlinux had issues with phomyadmin and on if the name server is down for many hours. No answer form the customer support for 4 hours already.

• HWAYSHWAYS Member

@cociu: yes. I need France as the current host is down for a while and I wanna move my clients.

• @HWAYS said:
    As for misterhost I have an account. Since he installed cloudlinux had issues with phomyadmin and on if the name server is down for many hours. No answer form the customer support for 4 hours already.

never touch a production server unnecessarily ...........

• We can offer from France, Roubaix (OVH) What are your requirements and budget for the package?

• HWAYSHWAYS Member

@WSCallum said:
    We can offer from France, Roubaix (OVH) What are your requirements and budget for the package?

Thank you.
    I would start with 15 GB of disk and 100 GB of traffic. 4 USD per month.

• @HWAYS said:
    I would start with 15 GB of disk and 100 GB of traffic. 4 USD per month.

I can do our base 'Bronze' package (20GB Disk/400GB Monthly Bandwidth) at £2.50 per month which converts to around $3.90, how does that sound?

• HWAYSHWAYS Member

It should be fine. Send me please a order link please so I can check it. On France I have few accounts @5-6 accounts. Could you please transfer them ?

• @HWAYS said:
    It should be fine. Send me please a order link please so I can check it. On France I have few accounts 5-6 accounts. Could you please transfer them ?

Order link is https://websound.co.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=64 - Promotional code J6I4IO0DFI will take it to £2.50 per month.

We'll transfer accounts from other cPanel servers free of charge upon request.

• HWAYSHWAYS Member

Thank you. I only have to wait for the France server to be online ...

• @HWAYS said:
    Thank you. I only have to wait for the France server to be online ...

I'm not sure what you mean as it's fine currently.

• HWAYSHWAYS Member

I meant the hosting company I am with right now. Which is down for few hours already. Not yours, sorry.

• @HWAYS said:
    I meant the hosting company I am with right now. Which is down for few hours already. Not yours, sorry.

Ah, I see, no problem! Drop us a ticket when it's up and we can transfer the accounts.