Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS issues today, anyone else [BUFFALO]? - resolved - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS issues today, anyone else [BUFFALO]? - resolved

2»

Comments

• LOL. Chris you make me laugh. #WINNING

If it isn't true then why are you trying so hard to closed and sink the thread?

Sounds totally above board to me! (sarcasm)

Cheers!

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • lbftlbft Member

CVPS_Chris said: @spirit, since the OP is resolved, can we change the thread name to resolved and sink? No reason to continue on this

Why don't you ask for it to be moved to offtopic while you're at it, so it doesn't show up in Google search results.

• betatesterbetatester Member
    edited May 2015

@century1stop said: If i could only...why can't I figure out how to do this?

@Spirit said:
    What about to continue support related discussion in support ticket? Or maybe PM with him? Just suggestion.

@Spirit - please change thread title to state resolved and maybe the date, but I'd like to keep it open

@letmypg - same, only logs to myself.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2015

ChicagoVPS have thousand of customers. It's normal to find unhappy customers. I don't see ChicagoVPS has a terrible provider, at all.

• SpiritSpirit Member

@betatester said:
    please change thread title to state resolved and maybe the date, but I'd like to keep it open

Any specific reason for that as you opened it specifically to get help with resolving issue which is resolved now?
    With most other hosts resolved threads get closed, but this one seems to have special privileges in every aspect :)
    Did you get answer on your initial question or not? Is issue resolved or isn't?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Then perhaps @letmypg should create a new thread once there's an outcome of his issue.

• SpiritSpirit Member

Or perhaps solve issue through ticket system?

Anyway, pressure and extortion against staff in cases like this one really don't impress me anymore and I will do my job you like it or not.
    That's not "thread sink" (what for?) but simple thread closure as initial issue seems solved and for further discussion this forum isn't anyone's private support ticket system.

Thanked by 1betatester
This discussion has been closed.