Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AVOID ClanComs.com - bad host - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AVOID ClanComs.com - bad host

2»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@imahostingprovider said:
    i have several services with Clancoms and it states very clearly IP's are $2.00 monthly.

why would you think they would give you a ip for $2 year that's just crazy

and on another note
    Clancoms is a great host i have been a re-seller with them for 4 years and have never had a issue ever.

The only posts of yours are about Clancoms. Please prove that you've actually been reselling their services for 4 years.

@Shivam said:
    Isn't ClanComs banned?

He is, indeed. But @imahostingprovider registered in LET one day before Clancoms got banned, and his posts are all about Clancoms. Too much of coincidence, huh?

Thanked by 1k0nsl
    edited May 2015

I would think the $50 charge is more for their Labor time involved with dealing with the charge back more than anything. if a customer who is in the wrong opens a dispute and takes up employee's time to deal with it then why not charge the customer for time spent.
    they honor their refund policy i have used and got our money back.
    their is more to it than just checking email. their is time involved to respond to the dispute to look up invoices to confirm if the customer has a valid reason to open the dispute. If you had a clue of what you we're talking about you would know that their is time involved when this happens. and furthermore it is spelled out clearly in their terms of service.....

I have no doubt you're Clancoms. Please prove you've been their customer for 4 years.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

TarZZ92 said: their terms of service.. just because you write something does not necessarily make it legal or ethical.

That is true, but it is available before purchase and if the buyer does not agree they do not have to continue, because of this it probably would be considered binding in a civil court.

It would probably go something like: So you had the opportunity to read the terms under-which company A was willing to provide service before you paid, you agreed to this, as a result that constitutes an agreement between 2 parties, pay up and get out of my court.

Saying its not ethical or fair after the fact is no defense at all.

That's my opinion anyway, justice and the law are 2 very different things.

But with that said, no one is going to bother enforcing anything for $50 :) so its probably more of a scare tactic to avoid disputes.

Thanked by 2MikePT iKeyZ
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member

IMHO, this guy @imahostingprovider is clancoms. He signed here just a day before cnalcoms was banned and after a huge show of bad behavior was shown from the guy. And all of imahostingprovider's comments are just to say how good, nice, tall, handsome, clever and gorgeous clancoms is...

• TrafficTraffic Member

@jvnadr said:
    IMHO, this guy imahostingprovider is clancoms. He signed here just a day before cnalcoms was banned and after a huge show of bad behavior was shown from the guy. And all of imahostingprovider's comments are just to say how good, nice, tall, handsome, clever and gorgeous clancoms is...

+1

@imahostingprovider, game over.

• He told me to expect this, i talk to the owner on a almost daily basis i am his biggest re seller and have been for years. that being said @AnthonySmith is correct it is legally binding but is also more of a scare tactic they cant force anyone to pay the $50 invoice for the charge back / dispute but if the customer pays it then good for clancoms.
    so that being said i have also read all the posts that @MrGeneral posted about clancoms and it it clear as crystal that the guy is just causing trouble seems to be his MO.

Thanked by 1nitro85
  • lazytlazyt Member
    edited May 2015

LoL read all the posts on here trolling and taking shots is the main game these days.

• AmitzAmitz Member

One just has to love forums and LET in particular...

• kkrajkkkrajk Member

When you have people here selling ip's as cheap as $0.25 ($3/year).. there is nothing wrong in assuming that the $2 charged for the ip on the **invoice **of the annual plan is for the whole year if not explicitly stated on the invoice meh stated else on the website / order page.

I feel clancoms should honour the deal / refund the customer in full.

@jvnadr said:
    IMHO, this guy imahostingprovider is clancoms. He signed here just a day before cnalcoms was banned and after a huge show of bad behavior was shown from the guy. And all of imahostingprovider's comments are just to say how good, nice, tall, handsome, clever and gorgeous clancoms is...

+1.

imahostingprovider said: so that being said i have also read all the posts that @MrGeneral posted about clancoms and it it clear as crystal that the guy is just causing trouble seems to be his MO.

That being said, you seem to act exactly as clancoms, targetting me. I'm not a trouble maker, I simply do not appreciate clancom's attitude in LET. Please prove that you're their reseller, and have been for 4 years.

• JonchunJonchun Member

@MrGeneral said:

I already called him out on it, and he went something along the lines of "really? you're going to go there?"

He continues to defend clancoms in EVERY SINGLE clancoms related post, and keeps claiming to be a "reseller". Second, it hasn't even been 4 years since they registered the domain... how the hell did you manage to do business before they even had an under construction sign open?

Finally, you seem to be awfully friendly with the "owner" of clancoms. Even if you're not him, you're obviously a shill who's friends with the actual owner. Calling and chatting him up over every thread posted on LET is a little fishy...

Also, the owner of clancoms hates resellers. I hope you know that. He made it pretty clear in all his other posts here.

Thanked by 2MikePT Pwner

Jonchun said: I already called him out on it, and he went something along the lines of "really? you're going to go there?"

He continues to defend clancoms in EVERY SINGLE clancoms related post, and keeps claiming to be a "reseller". Second, it hasn't even been 4 years since they registered the domain... how the hell did you manage to do business before they even had an under construction sign open?

Finally, you seem to be awfully friendly with the "owner" of clancoms. Even if you're not him, you're obviously a shill who's friends with the actual owner. Calling and chatting him up over every thread posted on LET is a little fishy...

Also, the owner of clancoms hates resellers. I hope you know that. He made it pretty clear in all his other posts here.

I bet he's going to say that "you're going to go there?"

:P

He's Clancoms, or someone who he gots to post on his behalf, so he won't lose all his clients. After all, his prices are LET prices and this seems to be his market target.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

hostingwizard_net said: A deal is a deal: they should refund or honor.

/thread

• you know the funny thing is, he was telling me that since this post started he has got 13 new customers from LET because of the post, i think you are all doing a great job of keeping his name alive on this forum and so does he. Keep up the good work guys.

• JonchunJonchun Member

you know the funny thing is, he was telling me that since this post started he has got 13 new customers from LET because of the post, i think you are all doing a great job of keeping his name alive on this forum and so does he. Keep up the good work guys.

Still shilling even after you got called out by MULTIPLE people? No one's buying your "Oh the owner just told me over phone that _______".

Anyways, I don't know what's going on here but the majority of your posts seem to be "the owner says _______". Tell you what buddy. I'm not sure if you noticed, but the owner of ClanComs has been banned from LET, and if all you're going to do is be his medium of communication, perhaps action needs to be taken as well. He was banned for good reason, so stop trying to circumvent the ban...

@Spirit @Mpkossen

Think this can be closed?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Jonchun said:
    Think this can be closed?

Flagged

Thanked by 1MikePT
This discussion has been closed.