Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Piwik Loading Forever
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Piwik Loading Forever

getvpsgetvps Member

Piwik loading forever when i try to add new site or when i go in Administration. ( Piwik is updated and mod_security is not enabled.) Someone with same issue?

Comments

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

Any chance you have defected plugin installed? Is this fresh Piwik install?

• getvpsgetvps Member

@time4vps said:
    Any chance you have defected plugin installed? Is this fresh Piwik install?

I installed some plugins but at this issue i removed all plugins installed from market, and still not working.

• You probably shouldn't run Piwik on some lowend VPS. I'm running an instance on a Kimsufi for several medium traffic sites and it consumes a shit load of memory.

• getvpsgetvps Member

Maybe is this? But i cant see any error logs..(apache)

• Don't use this resource hog apache. Get a decent webserver like lighttpd and optimise it's configuration for your needs. Not sure about that error though, looks like you are lacking permissions to access that.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

or get a package from me and let me take care of the installation. :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I wouldn't trust SaaS providers. You don't know if staff access your personal data. Better set it up on your own server.

Thanked by 2J1021 William
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@IceCream said:
    I wouldn't trust SaaS providers. You don't know if staff access your personal data. Better set it up on your own server.

SaaS providers, if done right, represent no trouble. :)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@IceCream said:
    I wouldn't trust SaaS providers. You don't know if staff access your personal data. Better set it up on your own server.

Are you also avoiding VPS providers since they can browse your data?

• @mikho said:
    Are you also avoiding VPS providers since they can browse your data?

Of course.

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

@IceCream its time for you to leave the dedicated server from third party. Rescue mode helps to access your files :)

• getvpsgetvps Member

Solved. I installed using IP (not host), now works..

• @IceCream said:

Are you avoiding the world?

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Are you avoiding the world?

Seeking for a better one.