Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndHelpDesk, Ticket Lookup and PM Shoutout
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndHelpDesk, Ticket Lookup and PM Shoutout

Since some do not feel like actually creating a sales or support ticket and would rather plaster it all over the threads- why not just post them all here. Since some feel the urge to send PM's then go back into a thread and announce to everyone who doesn't care that they sent a PM- why not post it here. For those that want tickets looked up and replied to- why not post it here. Of course sending a PM is better and actually using a sites support is best; but, well, this is let and you'd rather display everything here.

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

This will never work.

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited May 2015

Some people get far too worked up over LET.

Image courtesy of @rm_

Thanked by 2Jonchun raindog308
  • ricardoricardo Member

You didn't have to read the thread

The same can be said about any thread you didn't get value from (which seems to have inspired this thread).

Thanked by 2J1021 TinyTunnel_Tom
  • The idea of posting those big long threads complaining that host X did not reply to your support ticket within those precious 10 minuets that you expect from them, is to try to make the provider look bad or at least make people think "Well... They dont reply to support tickets quickly, should I choose them", so posting them all here would never work because nobody would want to do it...

• J1021J1021 Member

SNetworks1 said: The idea of posting those big long threads complaining that host X did not reply to your support ticket within those precious 10 minuets that you expect from them, is to try to make the provider look bad or at least make people think "Well... They dont reply to support tickets quickly, should I choose them", so posting them all here would never work because nobody would want to do it...

You deserve a quater or something for providing this thread with a genuine response.

Thanked by 1SNetworks1
  • earlearl Member
    edited May 2015

Could get pretty confusing if there was a few requests going on at the same time..

Just to add... This also encourages the practice of using LET as a support system.

• I for one do not believe in the concept "quick response to support tickets" simply because that would normally mean a service issue, regardless response time frame. Isn't "no reason for support" a better concept?

• souensouen Member

Hello LowEndHelpDesk, please help. @Francisco responded too quickly to my support request and didn't give me enough time to make coffee. Why does he have to be so polite and pleasant whenever I make inquiries anyway? His staff resolved a problem I had within 24 hours, which makes me so mad because they didn't play ticket hockey with me! Chargeback time, amirite?

Srsly. :)

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • JonchunJonchun Member

@century1stop said:
    I for one do not believe in the concept "quick response to support tickets" simply because that would normally mean a service issue, regardless response time frame. Isn't "no reason for support" a better concept?

wat

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@souen said:
    Hello LowEndHelpDesk, please help. Francisco responded too quickly to my support request and didn't give me enough time to make coffee. Why does he have to be so polite and pleasant whenever I make inquiries anyway? His staff resolved a problem I had within 24 hours, which makes me so mad because they didn't play ticket hockey with me! Chargeback time, amirite?

Srsly. :)

I was trying to think up something clever to reply with but since none of them made sense outside of #frantech, I'll just say thanks :)

Francisco

Thanked by 2souen ihatetonyy
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

SNetworks1 said: those precious 10 minuets

"I'm losing THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AN HOUR waiting for ${low end provider}'s support!"

Thanked by 1SNetworks1
  • Interesting game ticket hockey. See who answers last. Try playing it with DO.

• @raindog308 said:

Maybe put down the flamethrower and step away from the $50 notes between waiting for responses?

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • HostNunHostNun Member

LowEndHelpDesk

I sincerely think there should be a new forums category for this. Why not? :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

SNetworks1 said: Maybe put down the flamethrower and step away from the $50 notes between waiting for responses?

• @Jonchun oops, is this coincidentally linked to something you said? nothing intended, lol