Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a HostDime VPS or Reseller/Shared Hosting Provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a HostDime VPS or Reseller/Shared Hosting Provider

CatalinCatalin Member
edited May 2015 in Requests

Hello guys, how i already did say i need a VPS or Reseller/Shared Hosting account with someone that has as end provider HostDime. It supose to be a low end price.. I prefer UK location, but i can live with US aswell.. Monthly payments.

Specs:
VPS: at least 512 ram, 20 GB hdd, 1 ipv4..
or
Reseller/Shared with at least 10 GB hdd, 1 ipv4 dedicated, minimum 3-5 addon domains/10 sql databases.. and so on.

Comments

• so that I understand - you MUST be in a hostdime DC or have your requirements changed and you are willing to consider alternatives?

• CatalinCatalin Member

yes, it MUST be in HostDime DC.

• CatalinCatalin Member
    edited May 2015

Damn... with those prices, i don't think they sell everyday. :)

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

Do you need it managed or unmanaged? We are inside DimeNOC in Orlando.

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited May 2015

+1 for Host4Geeks. Whether you need unmanaged or managed vps, Kushal & his team will make sure to keep you amazed with their quality servers & caring support. And I know this because I have worked for them in the past.

• twaintwain Member

backupsy has a location in Orlando HD, but I think they only allow a webserver under special/authorized circumstances..

• mryashmryash Member
    edited August 2018

for hostdime datacenter, you can follow reseller program offered by http://www.iwrahost.com

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@mryash said:
    for hostdime datacenter, you can follow reseller program offered by http://www.iwrahost.com

Nice necro-ing

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @mryash thanks for the post, but generally we generally consider old threads to be stale unless the topic is likely to still be of interest. This one was last updated in May 2015 before your post, so I'm going to close it.

This discussion has been closed.