Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a CHEAP 1Gbps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a CHEAP 1Gbps

DestroyeRCoDestroyeRCo Member
edited October 2012 in General

At least 10GB Disk Space, for download files, storage them for a while, then download to my PC and erase the VPS files, also 2 wordpress With almost 0 visits and 1 HTML site. Running minimal Debian. any quantity of bandwith would be great (if can be upgraded better).

Comments

• torrent? http download?
    VPS location?
    price range?

• 15GB Disk, 128MB RAM, 1TB @ Gigabit for $8/quarter in Dallas. On Incero's awesome network :3

• torrent for legal stuff, and some impossible to claim as copyright (like stuff from japan non-licensed on USA or EU). for HTTP just backups from my others VPS. Just download then to my pc, then delete torrent or any other file downloaded.

Location: USA (Atlanta, Florida, something like that which gives good ping to South America). UK is great.

Price range: $4USD ($5 if the VPS Details are really good).

@zhuanyi said: torrent? http download?

VPS location?
    price range?

• @DestroyeRCo said: good ping to South America

Try 69.85.88.3, 256/512mb ovz 25gb disk, 1tb @ 1gbit, $4

• SimpleNodeSimpleNode Member
    edited October 2012

@DestroyeRCo said: good ping to South America

Looking Glass

• @miTgiB said: Try 69.85.88.3, 256/512mb ovz 25gb disk, 1tb @ 1gbit, $4

gives me 99 ping :D It's good ping!

• @SimpleNode said: Looking Glass

Average of 98ms :D , gonna check Hostigation benefits on website, also SimpleNode ;) thanks for answer the post @ miTgiB @SimpleNode

• @SimpleNode
    Isn't that CoreXChange's network?

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Still looking?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2012

I'll set you up with a free month on the NC node and you can see if you like it (much better network), since you're already a client (no privacy violation btw, been openly stated). Custom packages always an option. Open a ticket if you're interested. Otherwise all great offers above.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • @Nick_A remember you refund me because I told you I need more speed ;) Thanks. I'm going for the $8/quarterly offered by @SimpleNode :).

If my server (not this one I'm buying) which need good Disk and good RAM get sufficient money as donations I'll switch to you :)

I have VPSs available in the same network as SimpleNode (Dallas, Incero). I don't recall refunding you but that's probably because I don't automatically link usernames and real names.

edited October 2012

More speed than Incero? Their network is awesome. Simple node is on the same network though. Either way, should be plenty fast. Odd that you had speed issues.

@jarland said: More speed than Incero? Their network is awesome. Simple node is on the same network though.

He must be referring to Atlanta.

• @jarland thanks man, your Unlimited Bandwith Plan is very good, is all what I need and the connection is also good, but it's not inside my budget paying 7 bucks/month for something I don't get money or "happines" from it. :)

Oh true. Haven't really pushed Atlanta but it's met my needs. I VNC to it every day :)

• @Nick_A yes, I was in Atlanta.. somewhere I saw stock only available in atlanta :(

@jarland More speed no, but in a country when you see 500kb/s is awesome you can't notice difference between 40MB/s and 60MB/s :P The word "UNLIMITED" ( in solus it says 1xxx.74 TB limit lool) makes me smile, that's why I started to use your service, and in 1 month I'm very happy with it.

Thanked by 1jar

Make sure you throw us a review of simple node :)

• @jarland Just ask anyone who ordered our 64MB promo ;)

Thanked by 1jar

@DestroyeRCo said: @Nick_A yes, I was in Atlanta.. somewhere I saw stock only available in atlanta :(

It's all we publicly offer now.

• MrDOSMrDOS Member
    edited October 2012

@VPS6net maybe?