Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

System Test: Free 2 week VPS Details inside
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

System Test: Free 2 week VPS Details inside

mycsrt4mycsrt4 Member
edited October 2012 in Offers

Hello,

I want to test the reliability of this node. Looking for 10 testers to have a 2 week free trial. Please if your one of the ten people who sign up please send any issues and report what was great / good / bad / awful. (You can submit a ticket inside of whmcs to tech support) Suggestions wanted!!

This isnt going to be the main website(domain) and so far there is not a website. I rather work out the service before i worry about looks and a name.

This will be another lowendbox type host. I thank everyone in advance for all the testers.

Little info about the test accounts.
Type: OpenVZ - SolusVM
Cpu: 4 cores
Ram: 1.5GB
Space: 10GB
Speed: 100MBPS
Bandwidth: 300GB

Signup Link: https://www.warfrontcafe.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=12

Thank you,

Tom

[EDIT]P.S Anyone who wants to keep this package after the 2 week trial can. If you want to keep it please make a ticket before the 14 days is over. I need change your plan before the VPS is terminated automatically.
Cpu: 4 cores
Ram: 1GB
Space: 50GB
Speed: 100MBPS
Bandwidth : 1200GB
Price: 7.00/Monthly

Thanked by 1airski

Comments

• Sure, I would be glad to test it.
    But you've registered since June, are you just a long time reader?

• Pretty much, watching and learning my friend :) I've been waiting to do this for a long time. Life long dream I've had. I'm pretty vested in this. I have a 5yr old LLC I'm going to use to back the business.I promise this isn't going to be a fly by host once its up :) I have float money put away, Like i said I'm trying to do this right.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • wdqwdq Member

I went ahead and signed up, I'd love to test your new VPS service. Just like you I've personally been very interested in setting up my own web hosting company. I'd love to hear about how you have everything setup.

• I just signed up

• 5 Left...

• Thanks. I just got the login details in my mail and I'll run some tests on it in the weekend

• Awesome, Thanks everyone for helping me out!

• 2 left! Dont miss it guys!! i can't believe you guys ate these up in less than hour!!!

• I also signed up.

• 1 left... :)

• just sign up...

• [0 Left] Thank you for everyone that signed up. Please make support tickets with what you think about the vps. Questions, Comments, Suggestions!!

• Lets give out two more packages make it 12 total :) 2 Slots are free come and get em'!

Thanked by 1fway
  • Already Gone!!!

• Is there any solusVM panel to manage our box?

• Yes, that information was in the welcome email subject "[Important System Information] Your VPS has been deployed! " Did you not receive it?

• If anyone did not receive that email please make a support ticket and i will resend it.

• Trial was Ended.

Thanks for 5 days trial, was announced with 14 but ok.