Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

delimiter questions - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

delimiter questions

2»

Comments

• ricardoricardo Member

@MarkTurner, my colleague ordered a yearly paid dedi about 5 days ago. If you can expedite the order (#4688802196) that'd be appreciated.

• ricardo said: @MarkTurner, my colleague ordered a yearly paid dedi about 5 days ago. If you can expedite the order (#4688802196) that'd be appreciated.

PM me - registered email, order #

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MarkTurner I'd really like a cheese sandwich, preferably some decent mature cheddar, can I get it within the hour? Cheers.

• @Nekki - I am sorry standard leadtimes apply and as its a non-standard order (mature cheddar), it will add an extra 6 months.

• I can't complain about the quality of service, it has been flawless. Haven't had many interactions with support but it seems decent, sales is the nightmare. At least @MarkTurner gets shit done

Thanked by 2netomx MarkTurner
  • What do you expect from the company which scammed people before?

Oh, sorry, when it comes to Jonny, you're not allowing him to promote his GVH but this Yomura scam why @mpkossen?

• Never had any major issues with Delimiter. They've been more than accommodating and responsive in support. P2/P3 issues handled on time and the rare P1 gets attention it needs. I've even had discussions personally with @MarkTurner regarding some deeper knowledge into Delimiter's practices. For unmanaged, budget services, they've always managed to exceed my expectations.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • ATHKATHK Member

@alexvolk said:
    What do you expect from the company which scammed people before?

Oh, sorry, when it comes to Jonny, you're not allowing him to promote his GVH but this Yomura scam why mpkossen?

Can't take you seriously, you seem to have a grudge against a lot of providers that post here..

Thanked by 2netomx MarkTurner
  • @ATHK said:
    Can't take you seriously, you seem to have a grudge against a lot of providers that post here..

Maybe reality does hurt that providers if they have some kind of issues? If not why I can't post my own opinions ?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

alexvolk said: If not why I can't post my own opinions ?

He didn't say you couldn't post your opinion, he just said that because you have so many issues with providers he doesn't take you seriously.

Thanked by 2netomx alexvolk
  • ATHKATHK Member

@alexvolk said:

What @Nekki said.

You bring up a lot from the past which is fine but you need to understand that things, people, companies change or at least try to change. You should really give them a chance at some point.

Sure delimiters processes may be awkward (I've never used them) surely Mark will make a note of that. You really didn't have to attack the parent company, but you did and you should really think twice before trying to damage (intentional or not) a company at one point in your life you might piss off the wrong one and they'll come after you for those damages, its been done and is becoming more frequent.

Thanked by 3netomx MarkTurner lazyt
  • I'm with @Nekki and @ATHK all you do @alexvolk is try to rape past experiences from the dead, then if you can't find dirt make dirt. One of the darker areas of LET

• talsittalsit Member

Always had great support from Delimiter and @markturner. They aren't very forthcoming with status updates during the provisioning process, but in 18 months the worst problem I had was a two day downtime on an Atom server because of a power issue, would have been resolved quicker but it was idling and I didn't notice the problem until I tried to login.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

I've been a customer with Delimiter for a year now on the $5 Atom and it's been working fine. A few hickups where the iSCSI died but nothing too bad really. This year I've had a downtime of 5:43h measured by StatusCake.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • BruceBruce Member

A couple of people with issues. For a small provider that might represent a big percentage of their total business. For delimiter it is a tiny percentage of their total business. other providers would be overjoyed to have 99% positive rating.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • I asked @MarkTurner for a looking glass for the Atlanta location in this thread and also sent a mail to Delimiter support.. no answer from either of them.

The reason I sent a PM to Mark was that he told someone else to PM him in a previous thread :)

• @Amplificator - you certainly have NOT PM'ed me. I have gone back to 1st January 2015 and nothing from you.

Unless you are a Delimiter customer how would you have 'sent a mail to Delimiter support' they have no email address, you'd have to open a ticket.

• Oh, sorry, I meant a mention, like I started out with in the post above :)
    But it's at the top of this very thread though.

At the link in your signature there's a mail in the top-right corner.

• @Amplificator - PM me and we'll get this sorted out for you.