Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest yearly VPS for 1 usr OPENVPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest yearly VPS for 1 usr OPENVPN

I need a the cheapest possible VPS for 1 user OPENVPN server. 128 mb ram is fine.

Comments

• Have you tried LowEndSpirit? Very cheap VPS, 3 € per year.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Issam2204 said: Have you tried LowEndSpirit? Very cheap VPS, 3 € per year.

This, with @nyr's script, you'll be up and running in no time.

• Thanks for reply. LowEndSpirit doesnot accept visa card and i don't have paypal :(

• @generaluser I'd go with Ramnode, I think they have a 10% promo right now so that would bring their $15/yr 128MB VPS down to $13.50. Definitely worth the few extra bucks for network quality & availability. My 128MB VPS in Seattle that I use for OpenVPN + web server/reverse proxy:

mikeyur@******:~$ uptime
     16:45:05 up 288 days,  6:26,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
  • getvpsgetvps Member

Working fine openvpn with only 128MB ram?

Thanked by 1postcd
  • belinikbelinik Member

1 user, why not?

• ATHKATHK Member

Crissic
    INIZ
    VPSDime

All good providers.

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited May 2015

@getvps said:
    Working fine openvpn with only 128MB ram?

32MB RAM here. CPU is the thing that you need to worry.

• @generaluser said:
    Thanks for reply. LowEndSpirit doesnot accept visa card and i don't have paypal :(

I do believe Anthony has just added Stripe as a Payment Method, and also believe @DavidGestionDBI accepts it too, myself Included. So.. may want to have a look again :)

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • belinikbelinik Member

@AutoSnipe said:
    I do believe Anthony has just added Stripe as a Payment Method, and also believe DavidGestionDBI accepts it too, myself Included. So.. may want to have a look again :)

This affects all Inception Hosting Limited brands, inceptionhosting.com lowendspirit.com and littlehappycloud.net effective immediately Skrill/Moneybookers has been replaced with Stripe for debit/credit card payments Bitcoin and Alipay are now also accepted via Stripe as a result, Skrill/Moneybookers have become increasingly unreliable over the past 12 months and it has now got to the stage were customer payments do not even register a lot of the time and manual transaction handling needs to be done.

If you have absolutely no option but to use Skrill then please open a billing ticket to discuss this and arrangements will be made however beyond 31st of May 2015 even manual payments via Skrill/Moneybookers will not be taken due to administrative overhead.

that is correct

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

deepnetsolutions NAT VPS. $1.80/year ...

I think they only accept paypal but you can just use paypal with your credit card...?

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@4n0nx said:

I think they only accept paypal but you can just use paypal with your credit card...?

@generaluser

We accept:

• Paypal
    • Stripe
    • Bitcoin (via Bitpay)

Regards, David

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • @4n0nx said:

PayPal cannot accept cards from countries where it is not available.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • @AutoSnipe with FR,DE,KC,LA,NC
    @AnthonySmith with JP,NL,IT,UK,Dallas
    @davidgestiondbi with NJ/CA
    @nexmark with Seattle
    @MSPNick with FR
    @aggressivenetworks with NL,NC

Thanked by 1Issam2204
  • jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2015
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@generaluser said:
    Thanks for reply. LowEndSpirit doesnot accept visa card and i don't have paypal :(

Stripe checkout was put in place a week ago, visa is taken :)

• nanovz.com is good

• tragictragic Member

If you're interested in a $5/Yr 128MB 500GB BW in Los Angeles or Dallas, TX send me a PM.

Thanked by 14n0nx