Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ReadyDedi | OpenVZ SSD-Cached VPS | Chicago - Special Offer inside.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ReadyDedi | OpenVZ SSD-Cached VPS | Chicago - Special Offer inside.

BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
edited May 2015 in Offers

ReadyDedi founded in 2014 with staff experienced upto 4 years in hosting industry ready to tackle and troubleshoot any problems our clients may encounter. Our motive is to provide affordable solutions with being reliable, our support is top notch and will be standing by to solve any problems that may arise. Here your satisfaction is our top priority and everything else comes next.

We deliver servers in less than 48 hours post payment on working days ( excluding weekends ) | This delivery time applies to dedicated servers only.

All VPS orders are subject to manual review , We reserve right to refuse orders if we find them suspicious.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OVZ CSSD - 2048MB RAM

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2 vCores - Fair Share

2GB Ram

50GB SSD Cached Storage

1 IPv4

1TB Bandwidth

$5.99/mo

Order Now

Test IP - 23.94.251.138

Contact us if you have any questions @ support[at]readydedi.com

Node specs are

E3-1240 v3

32GB ECC RAM

4x1TB SATA + 120GB SSD

HW RAID w/BBU + SSD caching

Control Panel -> Virtualizor

Comments

• JonchunJonchun Member

2 cores dedicated?

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • RizRiz Member

Test IP isn't working.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@Riz @Jonchun editted post as per your questions.

• LeechumLeechum Member

seriously, are there real people ordering from you?

• @Leechum said:
    seriously, are there real people ordering from you?

there are also fake people ordering with other people's identities as seen yesterday.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

is this just you reselling some brand of CC vpses ?

edited May 2015

@Leechum said:

Flagged.

@JoeMerit said:
    is this just you reselling some brand of CC vpses ?

Sorry but I own the node, I have enough funds to get a node rather than reselling. Only resell dedicated servers as of now from CC.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@BharatB If this is you getting back into VPS hosting I warn people to stay away, based on my previous experience with your VPS services. You have had multiple locations in the past year and the service has never stayed up for more then 60 days. maybe you could explain why this time will be different. Have you paid for the servers for a year? Taken on a well know partner? What?

Thanked by 1earl
    edited May 2015

@FrankZ said:
    I warn people to stay away, based on my previous experience with your VPS services.

First of what If you're going to push such an allegation towards me you should let people know how the service was, as long as it was up. Also you should let people know that I didn't run away with the money rather paid back people their money for the rest of the period.

You have had multiple locations in the past year and the service has never stayed up for more then 60 days.

Previously I had taken multiple locations without concentrating on one first there is mistake 1 rectified.

Have you paid for the servers for a year? Taken on a well know partner? What?

This time yes, Colocrossing is my well known partner, I've got myself quite the deal so I've got no worries about this server going down.

Maybe you could explain why this time will be different.

My answers to your previous questions answer it all.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited May 2015

BharatB said: First of what If you're going to push such an allegation towards you should let people know how the service was,

Ok, since this is your third username in a year folks should search for threads related to Clouds4India (Joined April 2014), BharatB (renamed December 2014) and VPSRaidSolutions (Joined August 2014) and they can see how things were handled in the past and make their own informed decisions.

Colocrossing is my well known partner.

What percentage of this venture do they own? Are they going to be helping out with support as well?

NOTE: previous experience != allegation

edited May 2015

What percentage of this venture do they own? Are they going to be doing support too?

They don't have any partnership in the venture however are able to support me in a different way which is a business deal and I'm not obliged enough to put everything public.

I'd like to mention that I want to / will be limited to a Chicago infrastructure. I won't be doing other locations , atleast not anytime soon in near future. We'll be doing the following 3 things :

1) Prioritizing Chicago as our main market

2) Forming clusters with all types of virtualization ( OVZ, KVM , XEN ) post success of the predecessor

3) Bringing out our very own product line of OVZ containers with ReadyCP™ , which will have hourly billing.

The only difference this time to the previous times will be, excluding LET as my main market, which will make the service more stable. All this time I've kept LET on my mind time to shake it off a bit.

P.S

Ok, since this is your third username in a year

Sorry, but you're wrong. clouds4india username was renamed to BharatB. And these 2 usernames were made in 2014. We're already reaching half of 2015 so I think its best to call it previous year.

Thank you for your concern , past business. I'd surely love to have you back with our new venture. If you'd be willing to.

• ehabehab Member

@BharatB , you started to sound well :) best of luck be in your way inshallah.

Thanked by 1BharatB