Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10$ FREE - Use today on your already created DigitalOcean account! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

10$ FREE - Use today on your already created DigitalOcean account!

2»

Comments

• easyeasy Member

just thinking DO like another lowendbox. the cheapest 512mb box. paying $5 for 1 year :D

• al3xtal3xt Member

@easy said:
    just thinking DO like another lowendbox. the cheapest 512mb box. paying $5 for 1 year :D

should be $5/month.

• al3xtal3xt Member

and oh, the promo code didn't work if you've used any kind of promo code before in DO.

• Works! Thanks

• ShivamShivam Member

Hey, just so you know if you signed up via a referral link " that app counts as a code since you got $10"

• @IThinkUFailed said:

Seems like it won't work for everyone.

lol @ post combined with username

• @hostnoob said:
    lol @ post combined with username

• ZuwoZuwo Member

not working

• lowcodelowcode Member

Thanks!

• Sweet! Worked for me! :D
    Thanks!

• Gooood! Thanks!

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited August 2015

From koding email:

Today, we’re super excited to announce the ability to add your own machines to Koding! This means any machine (virtual or physical), anywhere can now seamlessly connect to your Koding account.
    To get you to try this new and exciting feature, we’ve partnered with DigitalOcean to bring you an amazing offer… $20 in free credits for new DigitalOcean users! Enough for 4-months free for an always-on DigitalOcean VM! DigitalOcean is one of the fastest growing cloud infrastructure service for developers with its simple and easy to use UI and rock solid VMs. Read more...
    Your unique, one-time use offer code: KODING-6e25f423
    Please note - this promotional offer is valid only for new DigitalOcean customers through 8/14/2015.

or try github student pack. $100
    or affiliate links. $10

github plus affiliate invitation adds up.
    I only could apply one $10 coupon, which was apparently used up when I signed by somebody else's link according DO.

• Another new user necro.

How about a 24-hour posting ban for new users?

• Sorry, this promo cannot be applied to your account. Most promos are valid for new customers only.

• Sorry, this promo cannot be applied to your account. Most promos are valid for new customers only.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited August 2015

@redalertrox @Kodis it is not valid anymore, what is even the point of posting this here?

• Maybe it's still valid for account who haven;t used any promo code before.
    So just for information. Sorry for bothering you.

• Onle 1 promo code for 1 account, one time coupon for 1 account forever. If you try to user another valid coupon, it will appear invalid because you already received promotion before, sorry for my bad english,...

• ehabehab Member

coupo coupo cou po po ... :D in a goofy mood today

• ehabehab Member

copo -- oky i'll stop now before i get the boot.