Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two sites for sale - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Two sites for sale

2»

Comments

• @fitvpn said:
    Deep pockets challenge? :)

Is possible but I have a limit in my pocket .............. I want this service but I am that crazy to spend a lot of money.

• @martip07 said:

No offense intended, but if you're thinking $200 is a lot of money for a setup like that, perhaps you're not the right person to try taking over the project..

• @Jonchun, no offense but read other comments, again it is my first time with bids.

So I didn't know how was it. And 200, 10 or whatever is always an amount of money that some guys can afford and other guys cannot.

Just because this is a forum is LEB it doesnt mean people here cannot buy something (not sure if is the correct word) expensive.

Also it doesn't mean that someone have to pay $$$$$$$$ for something.

Is not only buy and tiem to get money. If someoen buy it, that person have to keep with the code, servers, marketing and more things in order to get clients.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Jonchun said: No offense intended

Yes no offense, but if this cost of one dinner for you, for many folks around the World its whole monthly income..

Thanked by 2click4easy martip07
  • @jhadley, Is Cloud Pilot written purely on Phalcon?

• jhjh Member

Lucashayes said: Is Cloud Pilot written purely on Phalcon?

The PHP app is, yes. There is also a Shell monitoring agent and a C program that handles benchmarks.

• JonchunJonchun Member

@fitvpn said:
    Yes no offense, but if this cost of one dinner for you, for many folks around the World its whole monthly income..

If your monthly income is that low, maybe you shouldn't be spending your money on a project like this that will take a lot of work and expertise to get up and running.

@martip07 said:
    Jonchun, no offense but read other comments, again it is my first time with bids.

So I didn't know how was it. And 200, 10 or whatever is always an amount of money that some guys can afford and other guys cannot.

Just because this is a forum is LEB it doesnt mean people here cannot buy something (not sure if is the correct word) expensive.

Also it doesn't mean that someone have to pay $$$$$$$$ for something.

Is not only buy and tiem to get money. If someoen buy it, that person have to keep with the code, servers, marketing and more things in order to get clients.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at... I think it may be a language barrier.

Thanked by 1martip07
  • @Jonchun said:
    I'm not sure what you're trying to get at... I think it may be a language barrier.

yes :P also I wrote it with my phone (spanish keyboard with autocorrection - hell crazy)

my point is that bits are new for me and that it doesnt matter the amount i wanna try to get it.

• JonchunJonchun Member

@martip07 said:

Ah I see. Well, good luck :)

• jhjh Member

About a day left. Thank you for all of the enquiries about the broker. Both are still very affordable.

Thanked by 1martip07
  • @jhadley,

At 150 you said the reserve wasn't far off...it's at 350 now and still hasn't hit reserve...

Pretty please can you say what the reserve is?

• jhjh Member

I don't want to give out the exact number but I'll say this: the reserve is roughly what I've paid to other people to do small bits I couldn't do myself. The BIN is much higher and is that plus what I value the ~100 hours of my time that went into the main app.

Please just bid what it's worth to you and what you can afford.

• @jhadley,

Bidding against myself isn't very fun though :P

• jhjh Member

Ha, yeah. I was guessing/hoping that some of the enquirers would bid towards the end.

• jhjh Member

Ok, since we're near the end and I can see this is frustrating for several people, the reserve is $999.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited May 2015

@jhadley said:
    Ha, yeah. I was guessing/hoping that some of the enquirers would bid towards the end.

It's too hot now, someone outbid me 2 seconds before end. That's crazy. Is that was a bot?

• Congratulations to winners! I'm the only one who failed on last 2 seconds. Haha! :D