Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual L5420, 8GB RAM, 500GB Disk - $20/month (paid monthly) - No Setup - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dual L5420, 8GB RAM, 500GB Disk - $20/month (paid monthly) - No Setup

2»

Comments

• wychwych Member

@TinyTunnel_Tom <$20 server?

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • I don't know why but I left 3 emails to [email protected] between 20 -24 April but there was no reply to my mails. I left PM to @MarkTurner as well still no one replied.

I needed a Dedi box for windows urgently, but went with Hetzner. I see you guyz very credible here, atleast I can expect a simple Yes/No from your side, won't take more than 10 sec.

• sinsin Member

Bookmarked this, hopefully they still have some left in the near future :) been meaning to test out Delimiter and this looks like the perfect deal for me.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • @sin - unfortunately the promo has finished now. It was left for a few days extra, but all good things have to come to an end.

There is going to be an L5520 promo this week but extremely limited stocks (probably < 50 units).

• @lifehome - No, this is only available in Atlanta. Our other US cities are too expensive in terms of electricity or limited space which is better used for more profitable servers.

• Ordered the $20 server on Apr. 28, still waiting for activation. I understand it's a good deal and you probably sold a lot of them, but how deep is the backlog?

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited May 2015

As the last one promo expired, here's another to console yourself with:

• 2 x Quad Core L5520 Xeon
    • 8GB RAM
    • 500GB HDD
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv4
    • 5TB Bandwidth
    • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
    • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
    • OS: Centos, Ubuntu, Scientific Linux, Fedora, Debian, FreeBSD, Windows etc
    • Unmanaged

Month-to-month $29/month - Coupon AGUC873LKC

Annually (Double bandwidth or Double RAM) $348/year - Coupon 2UBYIH3JA4

https://clients.delimitervps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=169

• @lowendizen - PM me your registered email and invoice #. I will find out whats happening for you.

• vanjavavanjava Member

my server not deliver until now
    Registration Date:
    05/02/2015

• @MarkTurner PMed yesterday, still waiting.

• @vanjava - if you ordered on 2nd May (Saturday - non business day), then it would be reviewed Monday but that was a bank holiday here so today it would be reviewed so assuming that all your information is correct and they accept your order then 3 business days is the usual delivery time thereafter.

• @lowendizen - got it, yesterday was a holiday in the UK. I emailed Steve waiting for an update.

Thanked by 1lowendizen
  • Just got the activation email, everything looks good. Thanks Mark!

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • dou2013dou2013 Member

@MarkTurner ordered on 28th Apr, PMed on 5th May, also submitted ticket, no reply, still waiting

• billyriantonobillyriantono Member, Host Rep

have 2 days , still not yet any news :(

• dou2013dou2013 Member

Got the activation email 2 hours ago. Thanks Mark

• The last of the backorders of this L5420 server were cleared about an hour ago. If anyone still has one pending please PM me, but from what I heard they are up to date.

There will be another 100 units available on Monday for same day delivery. So if you missed out you can pick one up this time.

• azratechazratech Member
    edited May 2015

Invoice #177346 paid on 05/07/2015.
    But still not yet received my server until now.
    Please help me talk to delimiter to response ticket #229677.
    Thank you for your help Mark.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited May 2015

@MarkTurner

I'm not concerned about this since there should be no performance difference, but I'm curious, is it normal to get a slightly different configuration than ordered? The order page and my payment confirmation said L5420 but I received an E5420.

This was an earlier order, placed on April 28th, with the server delivered on May 1st.

• @Dylan - We'll never deliver lesser systems. From a performance perspective E5420 is slightly faster than L5420 with a heavier power usage which doesn't affect you as you are not paying power. I posted a performance comparison on one of these threads.

This batch of blades was a mixture of L5420 and E5420 but unfortunately they were not separated prior to being moved over to Delimiter so they just advertised them as L5420. There are also some E5450's in there too which a few people have mentioned. We've separated them out now.

The 192 (16 chassis) going to LA are all L5420 but these won't have the same price point.

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • popupopu Member

@MarkTurner PM me an IP and a test downloadfile.I would like to order one BL260C

• heyzzxheyzzx Member

I don't h> @MarkTurner said:

hotsnow - Wo TM mei shou dao.