Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wable VPS Not Working No Support Response
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wable VPS Not Working No Support Response

I had signed up for Wable just over a week ago set up whm and configured server ok.

But yesterday I switched dns over when site doesnt resolve right. Causing downtime. I tried logging in as root to whm and ssh and root password doesn't work. Tried to change root password in control panel that didn't work either can't login.

My ticket is over 12 hours old with no response.

Is this normal behavior did I pick a bad provider.

This lack of response seems very unacceptable. Still downtime on a site launch.

Comments

• I am customer of Wable since they launch and to be frank didn't face any problem with any of my instance. Only twice I requested support regarding some query about email limits and was replied quickly. Maybe it is because Sunday.

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • Sounds like you need to disable cPHulk or add your IP address to the whitelist.

• I can't get in by ssh either. > @fizzyjoe908 said:

Sounds like you need to disable cPHulk or add your IP address to the whitelist.

I can't get in by ssh either.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2015

@fizzyjoe908 said:
    Sounds like you need to disable cPHulk or add your IP address to the whitelist.

It's this. I guarantee it.

klgiger said: I can't get in by ssh either.

Use the console. They have one now.

• Yeah the console is where Im resetting the password. I changed the password and rebooted several times.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@klgiger said:
    Yeah the console is where Im resetting the password. I changed the password and rebooted several times.

You are blocked in cPHulk. Keep in mind you can open a ticket with cPanel support as well. This is their feature, that you installed, locking you out. Whitelist your IP like this:

/scripts/cphulkdwhitelist IP

Thanked by 2ryanarp SpeedyKVM
  • ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

@klgiger said:
    Yeah the console is where Im resetting the password. I changed the password and rebooted several times.

Try to disable cphulk from console.

Thanked by 2ryanarp SpeedyKVM
  • I got it disabled support answered so now I can get in now. Thanks for that.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2015

Client has been online this entire time. Client had tools to access his VPS and whitelist his IP. Wable provides Unmanaged VPS Services. The issue was CPhulk as many have already pointed out. We shared this page for anyone else who may have issues with their cPanel control panel. This can be run from our Console :)

/scripts/cphulkdwhitelist Blocked IP

/scripts/cphulkdwhitelist 1.1.1.1

https://documentation.cpanel.net/plugins/servlet/mobile#cPHulkManagementontheCommandLine-AddIPaddressestothewhitelist

Thanked by 2Maounique SpeedyKVM
  • SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

Glad you're now familiar with our console, and that you've fixed your software issues.

We appreciate your business very much. However, you should not expect a software support response at any time of the day. We do check tickets frequently, and check server health every 7 seconds 24/7/365, but we don't offer software support for end user issues like yours. I see Ryan kindly assisted you on this occasion, because he's a super nice guy. Wable is intended for expert users only. :)

best regards,