Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Short EvoBurst review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Short EvoBurst review

BradBrad Member
edited April 2015 in Reviews

Today I bring a little review of my time at EvoBurst. I have been using the EvoBurst6G plan for a couple of months now.

Performance

I have no hosted anything that is too significant of importance on these machines.
The furthest I've gone is hosting a couple of gameservers. The servers (VPS) themselves were not actively monitored, but I noticed they were always accessible when I needed them to be. Although I did not notice any network-related issues, a couple of players did report to me that they were facing minor lag (spikes) in their Dronten, NL location. Overall, the performance is nothing to complain about.

Support

Because my servers have been performing well, I have not had the need to contact their support. Unfortunately, I cannot say anything about the quality of their staff. Although that's the case, I have chatted with Ryan through Skype and he is very friendly.

Summary / Benchmark

Overall, it has been a good experience for me, no complaints. The plans on EvoBurst's website are very affordable and I would not mind recommending these guys to anyone who is in the market for a cheap VPS package.

A benchmark of my VPS in LA

CPU model :  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           X5650  @ 2.67GHz
Number of cores : 24
CPU frequency :  2659.966 MHz
Total amount of ram : 512 MB
Total amount of swap : 0 MB
System uptime :   35 days, 1:14,       
Download speed from CacheFly: 109MB/s 
Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 17.4MB/s 
Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 47.4MB/s 
Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 9.37MB/s 
Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 10.6MB/s