Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prometeus does not give me refund after failed payment……
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prometeus does not give me refund after failed payment……

stormeyestormeye Member
edited April 2015 in Help

@Maounique
It's my bad i used a unverified paypal to pay them…… (even though it works on other providers). I paid a second one after the first got canceled. And they gave me refund of the first one. But they seem like do not want to give me refund of the second one which of course also got canceled due to the unverified paypal. I already opened ticket on it but you guys do not want to reply me. The ticket status is open.

Edit: Protemus gave me refund after a few hours, thanks. Their support is still good. :)

Comments

• Perhaps you should get some patience and wait.. Not all providers can respond within hours. Maybe they're busy? Remember it's a sunday.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @stormeye how long have you waited?

• Is there any reasons why you use unverified paypal?

• On the other side, maybe they are busy or what day is today at Italy? @Maounique
    Thanked by 1tomsfarm
  • @comXyz said:
    stormeye how long have you waited?

Roughly three hours.
    They replied my first ticket today when i asked why it gets canceled. Then after that i asked for the refund of the second one they no longer reply :(

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

stormeye said: Roughly three hours. They replied my first ticket today when i asked why it gets canceled. Then after that i asked for the refund of the second one they no longer reply :(

It is Sunday night or so now. They usually take a while to reply. Wait 24 hours and they should handle your ticket.

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Is there any reasons why you use unverified paypal?

Actually i don't quite understand if my paypal is verified or not. I usually just link my visa debit on it when i need to pay and after the payment i remove it. It works on other providers except them……

• @perennate said:
    It is Sunday night or so now. They usually take a while to reply. Wait 24 hours and they should handle your ticket.

Ok, thanks for your reply. I will wait a day. :)

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Is there any reasons why you use unverified paypal?

• On the other side, maybe they are busy or what day is today at Italy? Maounique

Still Sunday there.

@stormeye said:
    They replied my first ticket today when i asked why it gets canceled. Then after that i asked for the refund of the second one they no longer reply :(

You should wait at least 24 hours, then bump the ticket in a polite manner. Its the weekend still, there might be limited staff working.

• @stormeye said:

Add Visa to Paypal account then remove it many times?

• Most companies has no sales/billing open on the weekend. People seems to forget that.
    If you read on most hosts sites, it say support 24/7, but sales/billing Monday to Friday at specified times. I think this is normal practice in both USA and Europe. Saturday and Sunday is not working days (normally).

• @myhken said:
    Most companies has no sales/billing open on the weekend. People seems to forget that.
    If you read on most hosts sites, it say support 24/7, but sales/billing Monday to Friday at specified times. I think this is normal practice in both USA and Europe. Saturday and Sunday is not working days (normally).

Yea, I'm living in Canada. Because they say 24/7 so I assumed they are working on weekend. Sorry about that. :)

• @comXyz said:
    Add Visa to Paypal account then remove it many times?

Yap

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited April 2015

Don't order on Sat or Sun, supports not working most time even they describe about around the clock.

• stormeye said: I usually just link my visa debit on it when i need to pay and after the payment i remove it

Why? Seriously, nobody will stole your money unless you create a paypal subscription or a billing agreement, which isn't needed with any hosting provider that I know.

• @yomero said:
    Why? Seriously, nobody will stole your money unless you create a paypal subscription or a billing agreement, which isn't needed with any hosting provider that I know.

He's probably afraid of hacked paypal account, not the provider.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • Prometeus gave me refund after a few hours, thanks :) Their support is still good.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

People need to be patient in these cases... Specially with companies such as Prometeus, that do their best to provide a decent, reliable service.

• stormeye said: Prometeus gave me refund after a few hours, thanks :) Their support is still good.

Thread closed.

Thanked by 1MikePT
This discussion has been closed.