Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSDVirt - 512MB KVM VPS LEB Special - [E3 CPUs, 1Gbps, New Jersey]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SSDVirt - 512MB KVM VPS LEB Special - [E3 CPUs, 1Gbps, New Jersey]

johnjohn Member
edited September 2012 in Offers

SSDVirt - SSD VPS Hosting

About Us
SSDVirt was founded to provide high performance VPS hosting at affordable prices. We value our loyal customers and strive to provide the best service to them by never compromising on quality. SSDVirt is part of Garrison Network Solutions LLC, a Texas based LLC founded in 2010.

VPS Node Specifications
Intel E3 1230 or better
DDR3 ECC RAM
Samsung 830 SSDs
LSI 6Gbps Hardware Raid with BBU
1Gbps Port
New Jersey Datacenter (Test IP: 108.61.35.74)

KVM 256MB - $7/month with coupon code 512LEB
» RAM: 256 MB Now 512 MB
» SSD Storage: 3 GB
» CPU Cores: 1 Core
» Transfer: 250 GB Now 500 GB
» Port Speed: 1Gbps
[Order Now]
Please open a ticket with sales after you order to receive your upgrade.

Upgrades
Additional IPv4: $2 monthly
Additional IPv6: Free
Additional Storage: $1.5/GB monthly

Benchmarks
serverbear.com/benchmark/2012/08/12/TjvnpPGESa3sOUHm
lowendtalk.com/discussion/4279/ssdvirt-256mb-3gb-ssd-250gb-kvm-256-benchmark

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Comments

• 64 bytes from 108.61.35.74: icmp_seq=3 ttl=56 time=75.642 ms

Really nice from the UK...

Thanked by 1john
  • @TheHackBox said: Really nice from the UK...

Choopa has a nice network to Europe :).

Thanked by 1flam316
  • pretty happy with these guys.

• I'm curious. How much would an SSD speed up a WordPress site?

• @wdq Something like Drupal that's basically a slow query whore and a resource hog would benefit way more from an SSD than WordPress. In any case SSD is a plus for faster MySQL queries.

The only thing I would nitpick about is the storage: at 3GB it's a bit on the low side. RamNode is offering 512MB OpenVZ and KVM SSD VPS servers with 10GB storage.

• @Zen, @vpsnodebox Thanks for the info.

• PhoenixVPSPhoenixVPS Member
    edited September 2012

@wdq You need to get many slow queries to take advantage of SSD speed, but compared to say a 7200rpm hdd it is light years faster.

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • @vpsnodebox Their prices are also very impressive.

• PhoenixVPSPhoenixVPS Member
    edited September 2012

Awesome deal!

• @john said: Choopa has a nice network to Europe :).

Choopa has a really nice network, period. Best network in the NYC Metro by far.

• Node box,
    Bro, hijackings some one else's advertise is unethical and really not professional.

• @wdq, if you need a custom package, send us a sales ticket and I'll get you taken care of.

@vpsnodebox, if you need 10GB of storage, send us a sales ticket and we can work something out.

@flam316, I agree :).

@Taz_NinjaHawk, I know you dislike WHT but this is why WHT has tight rules :). vpsnodebox has been doing that since he/she signed up, I remember someone telling him/her to stop on a thread before.

• @john @Taz_NinjaHawk sorry, got carried away talking to @wdq

• @john the only reason I hate wht and like let is because you can not tell stupid people stupid or point to obvious scam.
    While I have always sorta liked their no self promo rule ( but the one in let works as we have in house anti fraud system as chief would say), I kinda dislike the one is happening right now. @infinity clean up please?

• @Taz_NinjaHawk Every time I post an offer I got 20 to 30 pointless questions. This isn't half as bad, and I guess it's the nature of the beast. I just got carried away replying to @wdq - and as far as self promotion goes, I don't even have a signature.

@john I was mentioning storage not because I wanted to pick on your offer, because believe me, I know how it feels when people pick on mine, but because offering more storage would help you most likely sell more. I know how expensive SSD storage is, so no comment on pricing, that's something that you know how to balance.

• @vpsnodebox said: @Taz_NinjaHawk Every time I post an offer I got 20 to 30 pointless questions. This isn't half as bad, and I guess it's the nature of the beast. I just got carried away replying to @wdq - and as far as self promotion goes, I don't even have a signature.

No biggie, just next time hold them horses ;). (Btw, who needs siggy when your user name says it all :P)

• @Taz_NinjaHawk Believe it or not I picked the name for SEO. I am not a big fan of it. To some degree it helps, looking at the logs I can see people that find us via a google search. I like your name, it's cool and non-generic. Who knows, once I get some more traction maybe I'll get to pick a name I actually like :)

• TBH I like BigTims user name. Creative. Anyway, enough derailing, @liam, @chief @infinity or @anymod, cleanup please.

• Nice coupon :)