Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

my first problem to build small company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

my first problem to build small company

aaxaaaaxaa Member
edited April 2015 in General

Hi,

Today I'm registerd in BuyVM to buy new reseller hosting to start selling hosting in my city..

what happened?

Now I'm live in Iraq all internet was cut .. We use Turkey Internet by satellite all people using it .

BuyVM cancelled my invoice because of I am live in Iraq and my ip address show Turkey location ..No problem.

Why I want buil small company selling Hosting? .. To live in this very hard live ..

Anyone can help me ......?

Thanks.

Comments

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited April 2015

I think if you explain your situation to them, they would surely help you unless they are required by law to not serve people from your country @Francisco

Thanked by 1netomx
  • This would just be flagged by an automated Fraud system, which is not going to take account of network issues.

I am sure if you send them an email and explain along with any required proof they will be able to work something out.

First port of call is always an email to the company in question, so far by sounds of it you have just dealt with an automated system.

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

I'm opened Ticket but He said

"I already told you the problem - you ignored our Terms of Service, and signed up with a blatantly false/incomplete address. If you cannot be bothered to even read our policies, you will have to find hosting elsewhere."

• NomadNomad Member

You use our internet? Well.. That's news for me (:

Good luck with it.
    BTW... Since you already use Turkish internet, have you thought of getting a reseller account from one of the Turkish providers? Geographically speaking it might give you a better speed.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

You have to make sure your details are accurate. If you're using a satellite connection then let him know that and provide proof you actually live in Iraq (a bill in your name?).

Francisco

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • aaxaaaaxaa Member

after that I'm registered new account with Turkey location and used my friend phone number Invoice was completed and I paid $8.69 but He back my money and cancelled reseller.

• @Francisco said:
    You have to make sure your details are accurate. If you're using a satellite connection then let him know that and provide proof you actually live in Iraq (a bill in your name?).

Francisco

That's all you really have to do OP. If your address, etc. is valid and real, then you should have no problem showing it, and they should have no problem providing service to you.

Thanked by 1vladka24

aaxaa said: after that I'm registered new account with Turkey location and used my friend phone number Invoice was completed and I paid $8.69 but He back my money and cancelled reseller.

Right, and that isn't your actual address.

Just tell him the truth/how things are and he'll clear it. If you can't, your only option is bitcoin if you have access to that.

Francisco

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited April 2015

@aaxaa said:
    I'm opened Ticket but He said

"I already told you the problem - you ignored our Terms of Service, and signed up with a blatantly false/incomplete address. If you cannot be bothered to even read our policies, you will have to find hosting elsewhere."

I would provide you a vps reseller hosting please contact me at whmcs
    please submit a sales ticket & yes I understand where your coming from as maxmind did that to me before too because of my ip location. because believe me being a programmer & etc I can tell how off ip location can really be as it isn't the best way to actually tell where you are at.

• @Francisco said:

Wait. You guys allow bitcoin payments with "blatantly false details"?

(I'm just trying to clear things up).

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

I'm don't have

bitcoin

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

hmmm weird.why not change your ISP to Earthlinktele (for example) which have Iraqi based IPs.
    I live in Iraq and I don't face such problems when registering with Namecheap for example :|

• @aaxaa said:
    I'm don't have

bitcoin

Then you can send them your ID and verify your address. It's simple.

Here's your problem: You want to pay pennies, so you sign up with a provider who sells services for pennies. Unfortunately, pennies = lots of fraud. They have a manual fraud screening system which WORKS VERY WELL. If you're not willing to play by their rules, stop trying to pay pennies, and go with a provider who doesn't have such a strict process but will inevitably charge more.

Jonchun said: Wait. You guys allow bitcoin payments with "blatantly false details"?

(I'm just trying to clear things up).

Pretty well since there's no way to verify anything with it. If someone wants to signup and blow their cash flooding/spamming then they aren't getting a refund.

We have some changes to stallion to help turn away spammers before they even try to signup.

Francisco

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

@XSLTel said:
    hmmm weird.why not change your ISP to Earthlinktele (for example) which have Iraqi based IPs.
    I live in Iraq and I don't face such problems when registering with Namecheap for example :|

I Mosul we have satellite internet only.

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

Please can you accept my if I send

electric bill.

aaxaa said: Please can you accept my if I send

electric bill.

Let Aldryic know and he'll work with you :)

Francisco

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • aaxaaaaxaa Member

I'm opened Ticket but he was sorry to help me.

I will re - search about good company.

Anyone her can post good reseller plsn to see it and buy one.

Thanks for all people post her and tried to help me.

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

any good reseller plan please post it here

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

@aaxaa said:
    I'm opened Ticket but he was sorry to help me.

I will re - search about good company.

Anyone here can post good reseller plsn to see it and buy one.

Thanks for all people post her and tried to help me.

• Looks like OP has some reading to do, namely in his tickets.

<&Aldryic> He signed up, incomplete address.
    <&Aldryic> I opened a ticket, explained policy.
    <&Aldryic> He ignored said ticket, tried to order again. I explained policy again.
    <&Aldryic> He opened another account, ordered, paid via someone else's PayPal
    <&Aldryic> And is now perma-banned.

User violated TOS/AUP by using multiple accounts and other people's payment methods. They would have worked around the IP origin issue via ticket. If the user had read tickets and rules the user would have understood and had a running server by now.

I have verified this account of events.

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • aaxaaaaxaa Member

May all this happened beacuse of My English language is poor

• AbdussamadAbdussamad Member
    edited April 2015

aaxaa said: May all this happened beacuse of My English language is poor

As a resident of another pariah state let me tell you that you need to familiarize yourself with bitcoin. 9/10 problems are solved when the host knows you can't reverse payment.

• raza19raza19 Veteran

Aldryic is a real pain, Fran knows it too! He shoots down any payment with slightest issues. He has a major distaste for LET users & de community.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • aaxaa said: Anyone can help me ......?

Bribe angry neckbeard, fedora wearing Aldryic with pizza and/or doughnuts.

He screamed at me about being a proxy when my home owner's association Internet, which residential service from major providers is prohibited from bringing in, because the IP showed as center of the state. raza19 is right, that's why he doesn't post on here anymore.

• @aaxaa said:
    Hi,

Today I'm registerd in BuyVM to buy new reseller hosting to start selling hosting in my city..

what happened?

Now I'm live in Iraq all internet was cut .. We use Turkey Internet by satellite all people using it .

BuyVM cancelled my invoice because of I am live in Iraq and my ip address show Turkey location ..No problem.

Why I want buil small company selling Hosting? .. To live in this very hard live ..

Anyone can help me ......?

Thanks.

Visit now and choose any plan without any problum

http://www.mypkhost.com

• NdhaNdha Member

@raza19 said:
    Aldryic is a real pain, Fran knows it too! He shoots down any payment with slightest issues. He has a major distaste for LET users & de community.

If u give your real ID and match with your PP ID everything is fine and smooth..

if you get Fraud just tell Aldryc,Jessie or else your problem and give real Prove..

First time i order with BuyVM, i get problem cause my Account and PP ID is different, so i explain it and problem solved..

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

I see " Aldryic" was good with me but I don't know what I should do to solve problem.

Thanks for all post here. ..

aaxaa said: I see " Aldryic" was good with me but I don't know what I should do to solve problem.

Thanks for all post here. ..

What methods can you pay with? I know paypal, but are credit cards an option in Iraq? pre-paid? Western Union? The problem with Western Union is that they will charge you a few bucks fee on top of the payment and we'd ask you to pay a year upfront of whatever plan you want (a reseller at minimum).

raza19 said: Aldryic is a real pain, Fran knows it too! He shoots down any payment with slightest issues. He has a major distaste for LET users & de community.

Aldryic has to be to make sure we don't get flooded with fraud, spam, & chargebacks. I know he's strict, but as someone else said, pay with BTC/Alipay and many of your issues with him go away.

Francisco

• komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

Is there a reason you lied about your location to begin with? It looks very suspicious from an admin point of view when you see an order come in, and then they vastly change their location, or attempt to sign up using a proxy address.

At this point, I am not surprised that your hosting provider is suspicious of your situation. I recommend starting over with another provider, but using legit information from the start.

Thanked by 1aaxaa