Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtual/Dedicated Server Provider With Short A Class Ipv4 Address
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtual/Dedicated Server Provider With Short A Class Ipv4 Address

anxanx Member

Hello,

I'm looking for a budget-friendly service provider who can offer short a class ipv4 address for my alternative dns root project.

As i've done some little research here, i've just found one provider, but looking for more options if it's able to find.

The shorten ip address and better latency to both Europe/USA will be preferred.

Especially, first two octets of the ip address should be one character.

Thanks.

Comments

• OnePoundWebhosting has addresses in the 5.2.16.0/24 range...

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Someone with cogent IPs would probably be the easiest

• OVH, Host1Plus and Hetzner have IPs from 5.x.x.x.

• NomadNomad Member

LiteServer.nl has 5.2.xx.yy blocks as well

Thanked by 1anx
  • @Nomad said:

Wow, wonder how they could use MSN to contact still...

• NomadNomad Member

@lifehome, They don't, the website is outdated and not important for them. They were to update the website but... They don't. Their user base mostly reccomends the service to others maybe that's why.

They own the hardware and IP's and they offer a solid service. The support is good and mostly quick. It's not a one man show and they're doing this business for a long time. Also if you email them you can learn their packages that's not listed on their site.

• @Nomad said:
    lifehome, They don't, the website is outdated and not important for them. They were to update the website but... They don't. Their user base mostly reccomends the service to others maybe that's why.

They own the hardware and IP's and they offer a solid service. The support is good and mostly quick. It's not a one man show and they're doing this business for a long time. Also if you email them you can learn their packages that's not listed on their site.

Now THIS, is business. But sadly I prefer to browse a list of the packages first on the website, before digging deeper. ;)

• anxanx Member

@joereid said:
    OnePoundWebhosting has addresses in the 5.2.16.0/24 range...

@Nomad said:

Hello,

Thank you very much for forwarding me to direct points.

Actually, i made similar orders with both companies, but, LiteServer has met my necessity mucher as offering me better hardware/network requirements as better ipv4 address and higher bandwith with friendly pricing.

Thanks.
    Good works.

• NomadNomad Member
    edited May 2015

@anx said:

Glad to hear that.
    You won't regret LiteServer. And their support is good too. They are not lightning fast. But they're good. You'll most probably encounter Callum mostly. They're all friendly and they try to help you even with stuff they shouldn't care. Their network is fast and never once my machines went offline without me rebooting them.