Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for No DMCA dedicated in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for No DMCA dedicated in EU

edited April 2015 in Requests

Hello LowEndTalkers,
I hope someone will suggest me a good no dmca dedicated box, with at least 5 usable IP's ,
the location can be: netherlands, germany or sweden.
no romania, no ukraine, no russia, no france, no switzerland.
no ecatel please.
I would like something around 15-20TB monthly traffic and 1gbit connection.
The budget is no more than 60 euro monthly.
(The traffic can be 10-15TB too, as I never used more than 10TB until now.).
CPU: at least a quadcore cpu.
RAM: at least 16GB ram.
Hardisk: 500GB SATA3 or 120GB SSD (as I will host just the os and cache files on it).

Month to Month contract.

The dedi will be used to do reverse proxies to major censored websites such as tpb, kat, eztv,etc. NO content will be hosted on the dedi, just reversing with nginx. Im asking for a no dmca because Im recieving dmca complaints and want to avoid problems in the future.

All the best, and thank you in advance who will help me out.

Comments

• nitro85nitro85 Member
    edited April 2015

Ecatel (Netherlands)

Portlane (Sweden)

• No ecatel please, also if you find me a dedi at portlane for 60 euro, I will buy 2.
    thanks for the fast reply.

• CasterCaster Member
    edited April 2015

will 100Mbps unmetered work ?

• nitro85nitro85 Member
    edited April 2015

@thelastmujahid said:
    No ecatel please, also if you find me a dedi at portlane for 60 euro, I will buy 2.
    thanks for the fast reply.

Portlane its not cheap, I know a 5000 alexa rank steaming site that had troble with OVH and Leaseweb, they moved to Portlane 2 years ago and never had a problem again

They had this VPS service Gridlane but they're not accepting new customers

These 2 are also reputable

PrivateLayer (Switzerland)

Server.lu (Luxembourg)

• CikonCikon Member

you may be able to get lower storage/bandwidth specs on these in the netherlands. they have advertised dmca resilience to me in the distant past, not sure if still the case

if you do happen to find something, please share a link with me

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Did you had a chance to look at our Dedicated Servers Sale site?

https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale

I've also dropped you a PM with some special.

• @RockBeltHOST said:
    will 100Mbps unmetered work ?

Yeah, will work as long as it is in sweden, germany or netherlands.
    thanks.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Please excuse me, I misread the list of countries you are interested in.

• @Clouvider said:
    Please excuse me, I misread the list of countries you are interested in.

I replied to your PM, and yeah, I prefer NL, DE or SE. but if you havent problems with DMCA stuff, I might consider your offer.

• nitro85nitro85 Member
    edited April 2015

If I was you, I would just test some cheap VPS's in various hosting providers, If you have troble just move it, since you're just using a reverse proxy script, and not hosting at all, and dont forget about using Cloudflare to hide all your domains and subdomains

• @nitro85 said:

Privatelayer is out of my budget.
    Server.lu has a config that i like very much http://prntscr.com/6xms70
    but is 19 euro more than my budget.
    thank you @nitro85

• edited April 2015

@nitro85 said:
    If I was you, I would just test some cheap VPS's in various hosting providers, since you're just using a reverse proxy script, and not hosting at all, and dont forget about using Cloudflare to hide all your domains and subdomains

Already tried that, cloudflare forwards the dmca complaints directly to the ISP.
    Hosting or reversing for Cloudflare is the same stuff as the traffic flows from the IP of the vps.

thanks @nitro85

• nitro85nitro85 Member
    edited April 2015

@thelastmujahid said:
    Already tried that, cloudflare forwards the dmca complaints directly to the ISP. Hosting or reversing for them is the same stuff as the traffic flows from the IP of the vps.

Its just another layer to tackle DMCA bots, they can forward notifications but they dont release IP, and there are hosting providers that dont care much about cloudflare notifications

Since its just a Reverse Proxy script its easy move from host to host

• I've sent you a personal message.

• as i've said many times. any EU host should be fine, DMCA is an american law not worldwide law. those who obey DMCA in eu are clueless.

• @TarZZ92 said:
    as i've said many times. any EU host should be fine, DMCA is an american law not worldwide law. those who obey DMCA in eu are clueless.

Well, thanks for the reply.
    DMCA can be an US law, but EU has very similar Laws too, by DMCA I referred to both US and EU laws. Sorry for not being very clear on the 1st post.

• @cassa said:
    cociu

Hello,
    Sorry but I guess that member offers services in Romania, which im not interested.
    Thank you for your reply.

• @thelastmujahid said:
    thanks nitro85

Shoot me a PM

http://reverseproxy.pw can work out a EU proxy. UA, NL, DE, FR and more

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:

what about dmca stuff?

• AmitzAmitz Member

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:

What We Offer
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi velit velit, maximus eget tempor sit amet, fermentum ut nibh. Sed condimentum porttitor eleifend. Suspendisse sodales ipsum et felis dictum maximus. Aliquam rutrum risus ut placerat tempor. Maecenas auctor hendrerit finibus. Nam nisl tellus, placerat eu purus eget, gravida tempus ante. Sed et euismod magna. Curabitur quis arcu ante. Suspendisse tempus scelerisque velit finibus tempor. Maecenas vestibulum metus turpis, eu porta neque vestibulum eu. Donec interdum tortor ac nisi convallis blandit. Sed eget velit in nisi congue fermentum a sed velit. In lorem justo, consequat eu finibus sit amet, ultrices dignissim felis.

The Staff Team

;-) You offer dummy tests?

Thanked by 1ZiriusPH
  • @Amitz said:
    ;-) You offer dummy tests?

xD. damn. Will ping matt/jamie on that

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • We forward them to you via ticket. We do not forward to hoster. It is your duty to follow any further procedures. We act as a proxy for data including DMCA. We do not take action unless instructed to via a court order, in which case you may have left.

• Arent you UK based? You then NEED to follow EUCD, if you ignore it and only forward it YOU automatically become liable.

• @William said:
    Arent you UK based? You then NEED to follow EUCD, if you ignore it and only forward it YOU automatically become liable.

From what I gather no. I mainly code the backend I will have to clarify with sales.

• Ecatel

• AmitzAmitz Member

@Frecyboy said:
    KwiceroLTD

:-)

Thanked by 2KwiceroLTD Ympker
  • KwiceroLTDKwiceroLTD Member
    edited April 2015

Amitz said: :-)

Commonly referred to as Dewlance Advertisement 2.0

Thanked by 1Cikon
  • MrXMrX Member