Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with 6 IPv4 in Northeastern US/Canada
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with 6 IPv4 in Northeastern US/Canada

WinneWinne Member
edited April 2015 in Requests

Hello,

I'm looking for a small VPS with good latency and 6 IPv4. I will use it as a OpenVPN server and some IRC clients (ZNC, IRC Bots) and maybe a IRC server. The extra IPs will be used as vhost.

I don't need much diskspace / RAM. The important thing here is the location (NYC, NJ, etc ..), the good latency and the extra IPs.

My first choice is ramnode, but I'm not sure if they can provide me with 6 IPv4.

Any offers ?

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Have you opened a ticket with ramnode asking if they can give you a /29?

• WinneWinne Member

Not yet.

• Do you actually want a /29 complete with your own network address, broadcast and gateway or do you just want the 8 host IP's? I'm in Western Canada so I don't quite meet your requirements but I ask the question because I'm curious.

• SadySady Member
    edited April 2015

I'm not sure if someone can route a /29 on a virtualized node. But you can have 5/8 IPs without a routed block.

• We can offer you any of our vpss with /29 (5 usable ips), let us know if interested.

• @Sady, it can absolutely be done but not on all virt platforms.

• WinneWinne Member

@doverland said:
    Do you actually want a /29 complete with your own network address, broadcast and gateway or do you just want the 8 host IP's? I'm in Western Canada so I don't quite meet your requirements but I ask the question because I'm curious.

I meant 6 usable IPv4.

I edited my original post, sorry for the confusion. I don't need my "own" /29 subnet.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited April 2015

Just open a sales ticket and refer to this thread please.

• WinneWinne Member

@Nick_A said:
    Just open a sales ticket and refer to this thread please.

Ticket opened ! :)