Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WANTED] datashack opteron
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WANTED] datashack opteron

flyfly Member
edited September 2012 in General

datashack opteron dedi with sas drive. its sold out but im sure u guys have servers just idle. transfer? @datashack ?

Comments

• Have you contacted them? or are they not replying..

Mine got cancelled two weeks ago or something. Never used it for anything.

• I can transfer mine to you if @datashack is OK with that, don't want to make any money out of this but I would like to get the unused portion back. PM me if you are interested.

• I'm down, need to make sure @datashack is ok with it. I did send an email last night.

• @fly said: I'm down, need to make sure @datashack is ok with it. I did send an email last night.

they normally respond to support email within a few minutes, sales email? I never got a reply, so hopefully you were using support email :)

• @zhuanyi Probably best if you open a ticket, datashack sometimes never respond to outside emails..

• @AsadHaider said: Probably best if you open a ticket, datashack sometimes never respond to outside emails..

good idea, sending it now, @fly I'll let you know once I hear anything from them.

• @fly reply from DS:

We don't have a problem with a transfer of service as long as we have written notice from both customers that they are authorizing this and they understand who will be responsible for the service moving forward.

PM me your email and we can chat about the details.

• if anyone wants their Dual Opteron 2216 with dual 500GB sata then let me know.
    Its from their earlier offers - $59/mo

• @zhuanyi i pm'd u my email...

• flyfly Member

looks like it's back in stock again.