Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best VPS's for Small Multiuser VPN?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best VPS's for Small Multiuser VPN?

I am looking for a few providers worldwide that have VPSs that I can install OpenVPN on. They need to be Centos 5 32 Bit machines, have atleast 1 Gb of Ram and have a 1Gbps Port speed.

Comments

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

We can do that. with locations in Europe, US and UK. checkout our website or offers on here

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

Hey juju :)

We can do that, and we actually have a 50% off lifetime discount at the moment.

Visit our website and use this code at checkout: blaze50

I can also assist you installing the OpenVPN if you wish :)

• Our LEB offer seems to fit your needs. Please let me know if you have any questions.

lowendbox.com/blog/k9vps-256mb-for-10year-3072mb-for-7month-and-more-in-los-angeles/

Roilan

• why centos 5? It's really old

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Why 1GB RAM just for OpenVPN? Unless your running 3billion users.

Grab some LESes http://lowendspirit.com

• Can I ask why you need at least 1GB of RAM for a VPN server? We're using 256MB OVZ servers running SoftEther for VPNs and it's been fine. How many users are you planning on hosting with this?

• I have VPS from HTTPZoom 64 MB OVZ UK with Debian Wheezy 32-bit and OpenVPN runs flawless for 10 users at same time, what's more I believe it would handle much much more. :-) Also try the HostHatch for SE/NL locations. Both of these providers have great uptime and stable, fast network.

• icryicry Member

Almost all VPN providers like DotVPN and ZenMate use DigitalOcean VPS
    RamNode is a good option :)

• jujujuju Member

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Why 1GB RAM just for OpenVPN? Unless your running 3billion users.

Any less and it seems to be bad for connections.

Grab some LESes http://lowendspirit.com
    @WickedGamingUK said:
    Can I ask why you need at least 1GB of RAM for a VPN server? We're using 256MB OVZ servers running SoftEther for VPNs and it's been fine. How many users are you planning on hosting with this?

Around 100 at any time.

@Anna_Parker said:
    I have VPS from HTTPZoom 64 MB OVZ UK with Debian Wheezy 32-bit and OpenVPN runs flawless for 10 users at same time, what's more I believe it would handle much much more. :-) Also try the HostHatch for SE/NL locations. Both of these providers have great uptime and stable, fast network.
    @icry said:
    Almost all VPN providers like DotVPN and ZenMate use DigitalOcean VPS
    RamNode is a good option :)

Digital Ocean suspend me for too much usage, believe it was a Ddos.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

juju said: Digital Ocean suspend me for too much usage, believe it was a Ddos.

Is this private or public VPN? Private VPNs shouldn't be getting attacked

• NomadNomad Member

Unless one of the users got dDos'ed

• jujujuju Member

Private, the user was getting Ddosed.

• getvpsgetvps Member

I still (from end of 2013) using DigitalOcean to host my OpenVPN server (avg 3users) and everything is still fine, no suspend/reboots/delay/other. I can recommand it :)

• AICAIC Member

We can offer the KVM based vps's perfect for Openvpn, check out the offers and if you are interested let us know we will assist you in setup and configuration.

https://aivpshosting.com

• Legionbox can provide you with Xen PV / HVM http://legionbox.com/virtual-servers/

Available locations: USA, Los Angeles, Switzerland, Zurich, Germany, Nuremberg, Russia, Moscow.

Virtualization: XEN

CPU: 2хE5-2620

RAM: 1 GB

Disk Space: 25 GB

Bandwidth: Switzerland and Germany (default 3000 GB), Russia and Usa – Unmetered

Only 9,6 usd/m

Promotions 20% for any vps server plan Coupons - LEGION20OFF