Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My fault
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My fault

iXerxesiXerxes Member
edited April 2015 in Reviews

I want to test an application so I try meanservers.com's KVM for its budget. When I finished the purchase they let me upload my ID card image so I give up and let them refund. But waiting two days, I cannot see any reply in the ticket. So I submit a controversy on PayPal. Then I go travelling so I forget this thing. When I got home I found that they let me cancel the controversy or I couldn't.get the refund. But it was too late for me to see this request. So the refund finally became nothing. I don't think a refund can lead us be unhappy, but I just don't like the way which they did. But since then, I learned that a popular provider is necessary because most people talks about it and we can know its service or others. - I'm not a native English speaker so ignore the grammar error in this post plz.

Then they delete the ticket. I hope that it's not a trick.

Comments

• FalzoFalzo Member

seems like first you were impatient and after that forget about? would have been much better the other way round dont' you think so? be more patient before doing a chargeback, but after that be sure to check on it more often...

I feel at least some part of that unlucky business is to blame on you too, not only your provider.

• SadySady Member

It's your mistake, they might also be travelling in those 2 days so you should have waited before going further.

• @Sady said:
    It's your mistake, they might also be travelling in those 2 days so you should have waited before going further.

Okay, it's my mistake. I will pay more patient to everything.

• If you do not want to show your ID and the provider wont provide you with the paid-for services because of that then he should refund you. Trying to get your money back through paypal instead of dealing with the provider usually means a ToS breach which results in you getting nothing.

• You should be more patient next time.

• Why dident upload your ID card? Ordered with fake name?

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited April 2015

@BuyAds said:
    Why dident upload your ID card? Ordered with fake name?

Post here a scan of your ID, proof of address within 24h or you're a criminal.

Thanked by 2Mark_R rahulks
  • @BuyAds said:
    Why dident upload your ID card? Ordered with fake name?

I just care about the security of it so I never upload it.

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

Do you have a ticket id as a reference? I wasn't able to find the ticket you are referring to. We definitely would have replied to you within a few hours.

We usually suspend services and ask for identification if the information you give us during the order process does not match your PayPal information.

• @iXerxes said:
    I just care about the security of it so I never upload it.

What kind of security? It is not a creditcard or password. Just your name photo and address. Why you hide it?

• NomadNomad Member

@Traffic said:
    Post here a scan of your ID, proof of address within 24h or you're a criminal.

Just to be sure, share the front and back scans of your Credit Card(s) as well.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @MeanServers said:
    Do you have a ticket id as a reference? I wasn't able to find the ticket you are referring to. We definitely would have replied to you within a few hours.

We usually suspend services and ask for identification if the information you give us during the order process does not match your PayPal information.

964877 I am sorry but I misunderstood you. I used my relative's PayPal to pay the bill.

• Am 100% sure you have entered another name in your hosting account and you have paid with different paypal id.

• Since it's human error, I suggest changing thread Subject, perhaps.