Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So you start have removed their 12 month- 3 months free renewal offer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So you start have removed their 12 month- 3 months free renewal offer?

IreheartIreheart Member
edited April 2015 in Help

Soyoustart have removed their offer?

"Loyalty benefits. Once you've rented a server for 12 months, you automatically get: - 1 month free for a 6 month renewal. - 3 months free for a 12 month renewal."

They have removed it from all their websites, anyone know anything about this?

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome

Comments

• Is it better to ask their support?

• Same here, they should have added 3 free months on yearly renewal in the 2nd year. But they did not and all references to this loyalty offer have been silently removed from their websites. Now there's just no point in renewing more than 1 month. What a stupid move, I thought they wanted to slow down turnover. Not going to happen this way.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

OVH changes its terms like underwear. Suddenly my old kimsufi was downgraded to forum support only. Suddenly they began charging monthly per IP after initially making people pay high one-time fees.

And many other things that I don't remember.

• @4n0nx said:
    OVH changes its terms like underwear. Suddenly my old kimsufi was downgraded to forum support only. Suddenly they began charging monthly per IP after initially making people pay high one-time fees.

And many other things that I don't remember.

I got the original Kimsufi back when it had phone and ticket support as well... It's actually viewable in my OVH panel as I don't have a Kimsufi panel at all... They downgraded my support as well...

• This came as such a surprise. Literally nobody could have foreseen sudden changes out of OVH. This is totally not like them at all.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • Just FYI: I contacted support (in my best French) about this and they said that the offer doesn't exist anymore but since I knew the offer once existed, they offered to add 3 months for free because I already renewed the server for a second year. I think that's fair enough.