Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★BigScoots.com [CHI] Rock Bottom Unmanaged Linux VPS Pricing [RAID10, 1GBps, Dual Hexa Core E5-2620]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★BigScoots.com [CHI] Rock Bottom Unmanaged Linux VPS Pricing [RAID10, 1GBps, Dual Hexa Core E5-2620]

BigScootsBigScoots Member
edited September 2012 in Offers

BigScoots is known in the WHT and LEB community as a premium VPS provider. We specialize in industry leading fully managed services that we offer for a fraction of what the the big boys charge.

For a limited time while supplies last, BigScoots is looking to offload remaining room on our premium machines to the LET community. We invite you to take a gander at our unmanaged offerings, be sure to see what the community has to say about us first ;) I think you will be pleasantly surprised that you will find nothing but 100% positive and glowing reviews across the web as well as in all of our LEB featured postings.

Lets cut to the chase...

At MINIMUM you will be hosted on our newly upgraded:

Dual Xeon E5-2620 Sandy Bridge-EP 2.0GHz (2.5GHz Turbo Boost) 15MB L3 Cache LGA 2011 95W Six-Core Server Processor
32GB of DDR3-1333 RAM
Raid-10 Protected 15,000K RPM SAS Storage

Check out your ping and download speed while you're at it:
Test IP: 50.31.98.47
Test Download: http://testfile.chi.steadfast.net

All of our hardware is owned and operated entirely by the BigScoots crew and has been since day 1, ~3 years ago. We boast 100% network uptime as our premium Chicago, IL based Steadfast data center has one of the best uptime records in the industry. Read more about our network here: www.bigscoots.com/network

Don't forget about our 24/7/365 ~5 minute meaningful response time support. Our management is second to none, if you feel you need additional assistance at some point down the line, a fully managed upgrade is just a click away. In fact, our unmanaged services we have been told provides better support than fully managed packages offered by our competitors. The only real way is to see for yourself, we've got some of those money back guarantees if you still have any doubts!

Onto the packages! :D -- all of which can be viewed nice and neatly on our LEB dedicated page: www.bigscoots.com/leb

• All packages have access to infinity^infinity IPv6 addresses which are available upon request Note: (real number requests only) ;)
  • IRC related activities are acceptable on a case-by-case basis, please drop by our live chat or open a support ticket and ask before signing up.
  • Additional discounts are available for longer term pricing.

LEB128
1 CPU Core
10 GB Disk Space
128MB Dedicated Ram
192MB Burst Ram
300 GB Bandwidth
1x IPv4 Address
SolusVM/OpenVZ
$20.00/Year
www.bigscoots.com/leb

LEB256
1 CPU Core
20 GB Disk Space
256MB Dedicated Ram
384MB Burst Ram
500 GB Bandwidth
1x IPv4 Address
SolusVM/OpenVZ
$4.00/Month
www.bigscoots.com/leb

LEB512
2 CPU Cores
35 GB Disk Space
512MB Dedicated Ram
640MB Burst Ram
750 GB Bandwidth
1x IPv4 Address
SolusVM/OpenVZ
$6.50/Month
www.bigscoots.com/leb

It is our pleasure to stand guard and be ready to serve your every need! Hosting is our passion and we hope that it shows. We are forever thankful that our clients appreciate the services we provide to them and have continued to support us because of it. Please take your time when selecting a host as a poor one can certainly be detrimental to your online presence. Speak to our clients, check our reviews, take a peak at our site, we welcome criticism with open arms and truly believe BigScoots is the right choice for you -- remember, we guarantee it! We look forward to changing your opinion of hosting for the better, just as we have already changed hundreds of others. Experience the difference BigScoots can make for you!

If you are in the market for a managed solution or perhaps a solution with a bit more power, please feel free to check out our brand new and recently upgraded shared, reseller, VPS, hybrid and dedicated hosting solutions at www.BigScoots.com – Chat with us! Call us! E-mail us! or submit a support ticket! In fact, do them all, as well as like us on FaceBook (www.facebook.com/bigscoots) and follow our Twitter (www.twitter.com/bigscoots)! We want to hear from you!

Kindest regards,

• BigScoots Crew

Comments

• Scooty forgot to read the rules :P
    Btw, just post the offer man, too much text to read. This ain't wht :D

• @taz_ninjahawk -_- What rule did I forget this time? Also its just how I speak, seems to go on for days. Doesn't matter the topic at hand :S

• LEB1024
    4 CPU Cores
    50 GB Disk Space
    1024MB Dedicated Ram
    1240MB Burst Ram
    1000 GB Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address
    SolusVM/OpenVZ
    $13.50/Month

<7$ buddy.

• CoreyCorey Member
    edited September 2012

@BigScoots said: @taz_ninjahawk -_- What rule did I forget this time? Also its just how I speak, seems to go on for days. Doesn't matter the topic at hand :S

Some people here are rather particular :)...

If I were in the market for a vps I would want 'more' information. If people don't like all that information they should just skim through it to find the 'offer'.

4 CPU Cores
    50 GB Disk Space
    1024MB Dedicated Ram
    1240MB Burst Ram
    1000 GB Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address
    SolusVM/OpenVZ
    $13.50/Month

Also people don't like seeing any offers over $7 even if you have multiple packages that meet the criteria.

• BigScootsBigScoots Member
    edited September 2012

@taz_ninjahawk I don't see that anywhere? ;)
    @corey I'm of the particular nature, I suppose I tend to write to please myself :D

• @BigScoots next time, I will make sure to use the quote feature :P

• Good luck !!! too much text on the offer!

offtopic : curly fries?

• @randy I love text :(, also I've had a lot lately, to much are not good for the body!

• RandyRandy Member
    edited September 2012

too much text can spoil the eyes of the viewers, cut down on it. ;-)

• Do you have a test file that's on your own nodes?

• BigScootsBigScoots Member
    edited September 2012

@ihatetonyy 50.31.98.10/100mb.test - let me know the speeds you get if you would please :D

• @BigScoots said: let me know the speeds you get if you would please :D

Datashack: 1.02MB/s, 1.04MB/s (1.07MB/s, 1.03MB/s to Steadfast)
    BuyVM SJ: 4.29MB/s, 13.7MB/s (4.62MB/s, 5.33MB/s to Steadfast)
    VPS6 LA: 12.7MB/s, 15.8MB/s (27.7MB/s, 24.7MB/s to Steadfast)
    Comcast Residential, Central CA: 329.3KB/s, 1490.5KB/s (2146.6KB/s, 2225.1KB/s)

• I vouch for this host, they are pretty legit.

Thanked by 1BigScoots
  • Looks like my server at DS was being stupid; rebooted and I'm getting around ~45MB/s download speed now!

• @ihatetonyy that sounds more like it :D