Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM RAID 10 VPS > Las Vegas Location > DDoS Protected > 50% off your first payment > WebSound
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM RAID 10 VPS > Las Vegas Location > DDoS Protected > 50% off your first payment > WebSound

Company Information

Over the last 18 months, WebSound have made huge progress in the Game and Web Hosting industry, supplying quality services at affordable prices. As part of our commitment to meeting our clients needs, we have listened to recent feedback and have decided to launch a new range of VPS services. We're pleased to announce the launch of our public beta for an upcoming VPS product, and would like to invite the community at LowEndTalk to participate. This beta test will allow us to put our upcoming services through a testing period, in which the service is used in a real time environment. The beta will allow us to monitor hardware and resources, gather feedback and also make final changes and amendments to our systems, ready for the official launch of this line of services next month.

We appreciate this communities feedback during our beta period, and as an extension after much interest from our customers and this community, we have decided to offer another 50% discount, the promotional code LET0450 is valid for the next 40 orders, and will get you 50% off your first payment, on any billing cycle. Additionally, we still have promotional code KVMH20 for a 20% recurring discount, but please note that these promotional codes cannot be used together on the same order, you have the choice of one or the other. Both promotional codes are valid for all packages on our website, and custom packages as well, additionally these promotional codes can only be applied to new orders, active orders cannot have these applied.

Here is an outline of some of the packages that we offer:

KVMH256

• RAM: 256MB
  • SWAP: 256MB
  • Shared CPU Cores: 1
  • RAID 10 Disk Space: 10GB
  • Monthly Bandwidth: 1TB
  • IPv4 Addresses: 1

Normal Price: £15 / $22.40 / €20.79 per year*

50% Discount Price (first payment): £7.50 / $11.20/ €10.39*

Click here to order the package - Use promotional code LET0450 when ordering

KVMH512

• RAM: 512MB
  • SWAP: 512MB
  • Shared CPU Cores: 2
  • RAID 10 Disk Space: 20GB
  • Monthly Bandwidth: 2TB

Normal Price: £2.50 / $3.73 / €3.46 per month*

50% Discount Price (first payment): £1.25 / $1.87 / €1.73*

KVMH1024

• RAM: 1GB
  • SWAP: 512MB
  • Shared CPU Cores: 2
  • RAID 10 Disk Space: 40GB
  • Monthly Bandwidth: 3TB

Normal Price: £5.00 / $7.47 / €6.93 per month*

50% Discount Price (first payment): £2.50 / $3.73 / €3.46*

Acceptable Use Policy

You may not use the VPS for illegal purposes, additionally the likes of IRC, TOR, Mining or resource heavy applications are forbidden. Please refer to our full Acceptable Use Policy for futher information.

Hardware Specifications

Our VPS Nodes consist of the following specifications as standard:

• Dual Intel E5-2620v2 Processors
  • 128GB of DDR3 ECC RAM
  • 4 x 4TB HDDs, Hardware RAID 10 with Cache and BBU
  • 1GBPS Uplink

Additionally, we offer DDoS Protection of up to 10Gbps/2Mpps at no extra cost.

*Please note that prices exclude VAT which will be charged to EU customers at the rate of your country of residence, UK clients are not charged VAT at this time.

WebSound utilize the FiberHub Datacenter in Las Vegas, please check out our Looking Glass here.

Orders are processed automatically subject to automatic fraud checks, we currently accept PayPal and Debit/Credit Card (via Stripe) for payments. If you require a custom quote/solution, don't hesitate to contact us with your requirements.

Thanks for taking the time to review our offer, if you have any questions or queries, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Comments

• if your on fiberhubs DDOS protection how is the ping to your servers? there has been a lot of LAG to their network because of their ddos provider having issues.?

• @Clancoms said:
    if your on fiberhubs DDOS protection how is the ping to your servers? there has been a lot of LAG to their network because of their ddos provider having issues.?

Hi,

We've not noticed any issues (or had any complaints), you're more than welcome to use the Looking Glass for response times (lg.lv.websound.co.uk) - We do offer a 7 day money back guarantee, so you're free to request a refund within the first 7 days if you're not happy with anything.

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited April 2015

the issue is not the data centers network it is their DDOS provider in LA is what im hearing they are having a issue, the Data Center network is just fine my network my servers are on is fast as can be.

40 minutes to download a 250MB file and im on the fastest internet in las vegas and only 7 miles from the data center? their is still a issue im thinking

• WSCallumWSCallum Member
    edited April 2015

@Clancoms said:

40 minutes to download a 250MB file and im on the fastest internet in las vegas and only 7 miles from the data center? their is still a issue im thinking
    incase you want to say it is my connection being slow.

That's very strange indeed, as I say we've not noticed any issues, if you want to drop me an email on [email protected] with any further information then that'd be appreciated, I'll get onto them about it.

• I sent you a PM,
    i also want to make it clear that it is not the Fiberhub network with the issue it is the DDOS protection providers they use that is having the issue.

• @Clancoms said:
    I sent you a PM,
    i also want to make it clear that it is not the Fiberhub network with the issue it is the DDOS protection providers they use that is having the issue.

Thanks for the information, we'll look into it alongside them, we're doing some tests from our end to come to a resolution.

• @Clancoms said:
    I sent you a PM,

Just an update that they've confirmed there is a congestion issue that they're aware of, they're 'in the process of making adjustments to compensate'

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited April 2015

@WSCallum said:
    Just an update that they've confirmed there is a congestion issue that they're aware of, they're 'in the process of making adjustments to compensate'

>
    >
    let's hope it gets done soon it has been 2 weeks now