Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap PaaS Providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap PaaS Providers

edited April 2015 in General

Currently wondering if any hosts here are planning on setting up, or have a cheap PaaS solution like OpenShift.

Would be quite nice for those who only want to spend time on configuring and running their software rather then having to configure and secure their server to run it.

Currently, I'm a bit more interested in what people are using/offering these days rather than buying as I'm doing some test deployments with Jenkins and want to see which lower priced PaaS solutions are more popular atm.

Comments

• Google offers an App Engine if that's what you needed, It's pretty cheap to be honest.

• @StartledPhoenix - We do, but it depends on languages. PM me your requirements and I'll explain more how it works

• Clarified question a bit :)

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited April 2015

Just curious - on your sig, you say you automate things with SaltStack and are a sysadmin. Why on earth would you be interested on low cost PaaS solution? :o

• @deadbeef said:
    Just curious - on your sig, you say you automate things with SaltStack and are a sysadmin. Why on earth would you be interested on low cost PaaS solution? :o

Automated deployment using existing code

Thanked by 2deadbeef bersy