Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dallas/Houston Windows Vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dallas/Houston Windows Vps

Hey guys looking for a affordable Houston/Dallas Vps with Windows

Comments

• DediServe / Vultr -- both Dallas.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • SadySady Member

Vultr is what comes to my mind, HVH also have KVM based Windows VPS in Bufallo but not sure if they have that in Dallas. If you can bear weird IO like ~100MB/s & project is not that critical then I can also host you on my node on Colocrossing's Dallas location.

• PwnerPwner Member

@Sady said:
    Vultr is what comes to my mind, HVH also have KVM based Windows VPS in Bufallo but not sure if they have that in Dallas. If you can bear weird IO like ~100MB/s & project is not that critical then I can also host you on my node on Colocrossing's Dallas location.

100MB/s IO is more than enough for the average user. Only DD noobs complain about IO speed.

• YannoYanno Member

yea i already tried vultr

looking for another option, i love Ec2 but they dont have dallas location

dediserve is too expensive, was looking for something more affordable like Vultr pricing

100mb is good enough, more would be ideal but thats fine

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • dediservedediserve Member
    edited April 2015

@Yanno We have a LET special (check our profile) and run 50% deals on new location launches... HK opening Soon (TM)