Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just finished my Friday Hack Project: Receiveee, an instant disposable email service - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Just finished my Friday Hack Project: Receiveee, an instant disposable email service

13»

Comments

• Your site is down for sometime now...

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Down and up like the Katy Perry song xD

• Shamless self-promotion: spamlot.net

• bnmklbnmkl Member
    edited April 2013

EDIT : SpamLot seems better as any address that comes to mind can be used unlike Receiveee ?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Spampurse?

• bnmklbnmkl Member

@Nekki ... Spampurse ?

Sounds hawt !

• @bnmkl Correct. Some different features, though. No auto clicking of confirmation links, no HTTPS. Not for sensitive stuff, because as you said you can use any address, so anyone could stumble upon the address you're using. I haven't found any sites that have blocked it, and AFAIK it's fairly stable.

• @proteus said: Your site is down for sometime now...

Yea, I'm sorry about this. The VPS is sponsored by BlueVM, but they decided to migrate the KVM plans to a new node. Wrote them a ticket and all I got was "We're currently moving the KVMs to Buffalo, New York to new hardware. When the migration is done, you'll be assigned a new IP."

Gonna move the site to a new host soon.

• Receiveee still down :(

Would it be possible to share the source for this awesome project? Or, if not, I would be willing to spare one of my boxes for it given it doesn't need a metric horseton of power.

• @kornnflake The site is down...

• Hehe, we crashed it!

MrOwen + 1

Please :)

• SPSP Member

Also willing to donate a VPS for it if you need it.

• Like we don't all have two or three VPSes to spare. Let's be honest, we all want to look at that code.

• I could donate a few VPSes too. I have LEBs sitting idle too.

• @DStrout

straight to the point! :P

• @kornnflake I was trying to remember this site URL just days ago! @MrOwen thanks for the bump big guy!

• Just finished hazr.me - Disposable email forwarding (Thanks AsadH for the slogan :)). https://hazr.me/ It's a different approach than receiveee which I'm still working on.

• DavidxDavidx Member

@kornnflake said:
    Just finished hazr.me - Disposable email forwarding (Thanks AsadH for the slogan :)). https://hazr.me/ It's a different approach than receiveee which I'm still working on.

I love that idea.
    I like recieveee too though! I want that back too.

@kornnflake the domain was lost. Did you lost interest?

• Lol old thread... But in mcafee website is on block list