Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My experience with cPanel purchase and service from buycpanel.com - EXCELLENT *****5 stars
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My experience with cPanel purchase and service from buycpanel.com - EXCELLENT *****5 stars

Hi,

First I'll say it's pretty rare that I'll go out of my way and take the time to write a review - usually it's because of terrible service... in this case because of exceptionally great service.

I'm fairly new to unmanaged hosting and had read a lot of reviews and articles on lowendtalk and other sites prior to making the leap.

I've had VPS accounts with bluehost and other companies that were 'fine' but just expensive and not as reliable as I'd like. I know my way around WHM a bit, but far from an expert or even competent in some areas.

I tend to keep about 6 active hosting companies and this is my first venture to this land and chose to start with
VPSDime - might provide a dedicated review of that service later.

Instead of building a system from scratch and comparing it with my Bluehost vps, it seemed a better test to use the same software configuration.

Choosing a cPanel reseller.

The choice was actually pretty easy. Most companies would do installtin and after that you're on your own.

But, buycpanel.com promised Level 1 and Level 2 support (though it's still not quite clear what those levels mean). I was worried that I might get stuck in a bind and have to fork out a bundle to fix a problem - negating the motivation to save money and get better resources.

While my VPS support at bluehost is pretty good. I'm actually blown away by the support provided by buycpanel.com

They have helped with problems that I thought were beyond the scope of what they would help with... such resolved a mystery email configuration issue after porting over email from another system. I've done this probably 50 times before with no issues and could not figure it out.

Also had trouble installing a 3rd party php script and they at least took a look at it to see if they could help - that was impressive. I rather expected them to reply with "sorry that's outside the scope of our service".

It seems they are simply there to help - period.

A few other notes:
*- FAST response times - rarely more than 15 minutes any time of day/night.

*- Highly competent responses - it really bugs me to get braindead replies from a support agent who can't even understand the question. These guys are good.

*- One of the best support services of any type of product I've ever used, and I've been a developer of some stripe for 35 years.

Also found a coupon for a couple of bucks off so it turned out this amazing service was also the lowest price.

What else can I say? I'm already planning to buy from them again. In fact, they've given me confidence to go ahead and buy a 2nd unmanaged service right away instead of waiting a few months.

Now I'm on the look out for the next one to compare with VPSDime (not saying there's a problem with them - just want another to compare).

I hope this review is helpful to someone else.

Peace,
Stephen

ps: i am not in any way related to buycpanle.com except for being a new customer - just purchased about 3 weeks ago. there is no financial incentive for this post. This is a review that I would like to find when looking for a cpanel reseller.

Thanked by 1BuyCPanel_Alex

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Can you post a screenshot of an active service from the provider's panel to show you're a customer, and maybe even a screenshot of all the tickets you've raised?

As you're new here and registered just to post this, it helps to add weight to your review and ensures you're not here for nefarious purposes.

Thanked by 2MikePT netomx
  • I can also say the same about buycpanel support and service.

I have tickets open with them before and they were quick and helpful in their response.

Also they have a very good system, ie you can change your license IP instantly, etc, plus you get addons with it with the coupon (like whmextra free).

They also have the cheapest external cpanel license price.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

+1 for BuycPanel, not getting time for a review !!!

• I always send people there. Everyone has always been very positive of their service.

• there's very lil' need for support anyhow, everything comes automagically. hey presto! and you'll see it in your inbox

• cociucociu Member

@Nekki good ideea> @Nekki said:

Can you post a screenshot of an active service from the provider's panel to show you're a customer, and maybe even a screenshot of all the tickets you've raised?

As you're new here and registered just to post this, it helps to add weight to your review and ensures you're not here for nefarious purposes.

good ideea

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

When I've used buycpanel, they've been excellent. Fast, friendly support that knows what they're doing, and zero problems with their automated systems.

• Also, as of last week, the WHTVPS13 coupon code still worked ;)

• Hey Peacesong,

Thank you for your great review! We are so glad to be doing business with you. It really goes a long way for us when a customer leaves this happy after a purchase with us!

Anyways, thank you for your most recent purchase and we look forward to doing business with you for many years to come!

Thank you, Kevin

• ricardo777ricardo777 Member
    edited April 2015

Same for here I advised a feature for the whmcs module (yes they have a module) and they kindly accepted and within a very short time they have made the adjustment into the module.

First company I had that take advise and do something good with it.

So overall also 5 stars from me first class.

• NomadNomad Member

Still,

Even of this MAY NOT be the case, or it is,
    Someone only signing up to make a review and disappear afterwards seem extremely fishy.

@mpkossen
    Topics like this's why I think new members shouldn't be able to open topics right away. This is too convenient for abuses and making something good about yourself indexed by Google.

• Never had to use support, but I use them for all my external cPanel and solusvm with no issues.