Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Little Survey
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Little Survey

infolinkinfolink Member
edited April 2015 in General

Hello,

I have a small survey for you today.
Would you buy the following server for 8 EUR per month on normal price without promo:
-1GB RAM
-2 vCPU
-50GB Disk Space (SSD)
-5TB Bandwidth
-DDoS Protection

The said server is ideal for people who want to host a small to medium sized website.
The entire setup would be automated with 24/7 support and OnApp. If you choose the 3rd answer, please let me know in the post what you would want (ie. more bandwidth).

Regards,
Alec

Survey
  1. Would you buy the VPS listed above for 8 EUR?39 votes
    1. Yes.
        7.69%
    2. No. (please post why).
      92.31%

Comments

• If not OVH, then Online?

• It would be Online.net, but with custom configurations.

• I personally wouldnt buy it mostly because its not the sort of thing I need or would want to spend the money on. It looks like an alright deal (Nothing I think that people would bite your hand off for, but still reasonable) but personally just wouldnt have a real use for it other than sticking server uptime monitors on it to evaluate it (Not really worth 8EUR a month for me)

• Seems like a reasonable price. I wouldn't buy it personally since I have no use for it though.

• Your offering a service not within LEB/LET price range.

• Online.net isn't really the best host to be using and their appalling DDoS prot.
    • with Frances data laws floating around all hosting in France more serious customers are highly unlikely to buy this.
  • Too expensive. Can find similar spec for lower price

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

No, because this is LET. Just please kindly go FOAD.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited April 2015

infolink said: Would you buy the following server for 8 EUR per month

Server? Do you mean VPS? Would this be KVM, XEN, or OpenVZ ? No to VPS. Yes to Dedi.

• I wouldn't buy it, because the second I see a currency that is not my own. I don't bother trying to figure out the conversion.

• YKMYKM Member

Too expensive