Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Urpad - Oscar Node Problem
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Urpad - Oscar Node Problem

deregenderegen Member
edited September 2012 in Providers

anyone got a problem on Oscar node? My vps's offline for 4+ hours. I've been asked to them but nothing updates. Thanks
!ping @Kevin

Comments

• laaevlaaev Member
    edited September 2012

Please refer to the network outages section of our client area. The server is currently performing a FSCK check. You should of seen a pop up when you logged into our client area notifying you of this. We are working through the large amount of tickets in our queue, however updates will be provided first in our network outages section. We hope for your patience and please trust we are doing everything in our power to expedite this, unfortunately there is no way to speed up a FSCK considering the large amount of data the server node holds.

For your reference I will PM you with my personal contact details such as email/phone/IM so I can continue to provide you with updates as they become available.

Thanks again for your patience.

• Thanks Kevin.