Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking full managed server with Cpanel: USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking full managed server with Cpanel: USA

I'm looking for a full Managed server with Cpanel and CloudLinux included.

-USA
-5 ips
-Protection Antiddos.
-IMPI

I hope their bids.

I do not need much power on the server because it has used one for my new website and about 12 customers who have currently

http://hostmybytes.com/dedicated-servers/

I saw this offer, but really are very bad in support

Comments

• god hostmybytes is horrid. Had an issue earlier was on call with @MSPNick

• What type of support do you need?

• @nexmark said:
    What type of support do you need?

What type of support do you need?

The basics of my clients that their product does not start, there is a problem with the configuration, make rdns of the 5 ips.

sftp settings.

basic things

• Have you considered getting management and the server separately?

• @jason25 said:
    basic things

I need to spend all the information of my clients to this new server, and configured correctly THE WHM, with security measures

• @Steven_F said:
    Have you considered getting management and the server separately?

I had at the time of a company, but I sincerely faster solved the problems they

I have not found a good company, I am now more busy and have no time for this, so I look for a full management server

• Are you serious mate?

I have just re-read this thread and remembered your a VPS host asking for a MANAGED server and help with SFTP settings?

Are you taking the piss? SFTP has to be one of the most basic things as it relies on SSH configs which ain't hard to get your head around.

You should not be selling VPSes or shared hosting.

God save us all

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: Are you serious mate?

I have just re-read this thread and remembered your a VPS host asking for a MANAGED server and help with SFTP settings?

Are you taking the piss? SFTP has to be one of the most basic things as it relies on SSH configs which ain't hard to get your head around.

You should not be selling VPSes or shared hosting.

God save us all

It is not my business, I do not sell hosting, but still have clients who are mostly PERU time with me, so I do not have time for that

what I want is to have everything ready,

• @jason25 said:

and if you set all this, but I do not think you do not have time to be setting all understand.
    if not what he had, I think that's why I put full managed

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

What size of DDoS protection do you need? And is it absolutely required?

• @Host4Geeks said:
    What size of DDoS protection do you need? And is it absolutely required?

to hostmybytes they attacked by DDoS and I have had my vps with over 72 hours offline, and its support is pretty bad

what I love most is to ensure server uptime me and at least answer to tickets with solutions

Alright. Unfortunately, we do not offer on-site DDoS protection but I reckon you could use something like Cloudflare or CloudLayar (whom we are partners with) to protect your domains from DDoS. If this works you, we would be happy to draw up a specification and pricing for you, managed services are right up our alley.

• okay, as I say what matters is that you get solutions and answers to your tickets is one of the things that I care about

offers hope

• Try hudsonvalleyhost. Their managed solutions are good and they have good support as well.

• @PremiumN said:
    Try hudsonvalleyhost. Their managed solutions are good and they have good support as well.

OK thanks

We do have 24x7 support and maintain an average response time of less than 40 minutes (if that's fast enough for you), uptime is guaranteed by our SLA.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

VPS is good for you?

• @Radi said:
    VPS is good for you?

Yeah : but as is the support ?, what if there is a problem

and my vps is offline, how long is the response time.

VPS is the current of

6GB RAM
    120 GB SSD
    2 ips
    DDOS protection 400GBS Hostmybytes

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Your budget?

• get ahold of me we can help you with this, i think you already have a dedicated with us...

• Try Now http://www.mypkhost.com/dedicatedhosting.php 24x7 live support free cpanel & softacolous and low prices Contact us [email protected] for more discount