Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap wildcard ssl
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap wildcard ssl

CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Any one know where I can get a wildcard ssl for under $15?

Comments

• rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Host Rep

You can order a VPS from http://sinavps.ch/en and will get a free AlphaSSL wildcard certificate.

• Thanked by 1HostMyBytes
  • CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Thanks guys, I don't want a VPS and I just modified my implementation so I can use a domain SSL instead. got a great deal at cheapSSLshop.

• i ordered at vmbox last month and still no ssl details.

• @>; @raggybaby said:

i ordered at vmbox last month and still no ssl details.

Check welcome your email. There are instructions on how to get your SSL certificate.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

We do @ $4.99 GlobalSign AlphaSSL WildCard.

• andrewnandrewn Member
    edited July 2015

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    We do @ $4.99 GlobalSign AlphaSSL WildCard.

Your website doesn't load. WHMCS to be exact.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2015

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: We do @ $4.99 GlobalSign AlphaSSL WildCard.

Any benefit in buying it from you for $4.99, over just getting a VMBox VPS for $3 and getting the cert for free? Or I suppose that's the poor job of a salesman, have to peddle their offer even when/where it obviously doesn't make any sense...

andrewn said: Your website doesn't load. WHMCS to be exact.

Loads for me.

• @rm_ said:

Is it possible that the SSL needs to be used on a VMBox IP?

edited July 2015

Steven_F said: Is it possible that the SSL needs to be used on a VMBox IP?

It does not. Well technically they both resell certs obtained via SingleHop, which technically need to be used on SingleHop network. But in practice nobody enforces that. And in this aspect @Mahfuz_SS_EHL and VMBox offers are exactly the same.

• http://hostmybytes.com/ssl-certificates/
    $2.99 standard SSLs, $4.99 for wildcards. Price matching on both.

• @rm_ said:

What if SingleHop decides to enforce it, though? That could put you in a precarious situation. Also, where is it $3 from VMBox? You need a VPS, it looks like. So $40 a year for the VPS + SSL?

edited July 2015

Steven_F said: What if SingleHop decides to enforce it, though?

Then you're no better off with his offer (or with @HostMyBytes above) than with VMBox's offer.

@HostMyBytes btw another one failing to realize that you can't sell this for $4.99, where people get the same for $3, + a VPS on top... Don't be greedy, at least put them for $2 or something.

Also, where is it $3 from VMBox?

$3/month: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/46908/vmbox-co-ovz-ssd-cached-free-wildcard-ssl-20-year-la-2-ipv4-s-1gb-ram-40-year-nl-phx-la/p1

• Steven_F said: What if SingleHop decides to enforce it, though?

SingleHop makes no reference to that restriction in any of their documents.

Thanked by 1rm_

@andrewn said:
    Your website doesn't load. WHMCS to be exact.

We were upgrading WHMCS to v6 while I commented here, Sorry for that !

Ha ha, I didn't understand while HostMyBytes are selling the Same Certs via Same System, you've No Problem but with Me ?? Or, I may have been misguided ! VMBOX.co gives them free with their VPS, that's fine :-) Whoever Needs from us, can order, we're not like VMBOX.co who doesn't reply the Tickets from Certs :3 (I have seen reports from various users saying this)

• DeanDean Member

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    we're not like VMBOX.co who doesn't reply the Tickets from Certs :3 (I have seen reports from various users saying this)

Incorrect - if you do it the right way, you get certs issued. I had one done very recently

@DeanKamitsis said:
    Incorrect - if you do it the right way, you get certs issued. I had one done very recently

I can be Incorrect ! I'm not an user nor I ordered their VPS, Just said what some of the users say !

@raggybaby said:
    i ordered at vmbox last month and still no ssl details.

What we sell / VMBOX.co gives for Free isn't automated. You should Contact them first !

@rm_ said:
    Then you're no better off with his offer (or with @HostMyBytes above) than with VMBox's offer.

>

@HostMyBytes btw another one failing to realize that you can't sell this for $4.99, where >people get the same for $3, + a VPS on top... Don't be greedy, at least put them for $2 >or something.

Okay, I will think over it. However, When we sell it for $4.99, We have the full Focus on SSL Issuance until the Customer gets it. And VMBOX does it in a Legalized Way (By Telling to use that on their Network) & We do that Publicly, so there are risks for us. And we're taking the risks ! So, the Price isn't High ! You can't compare all of us in One Stand !

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    we're not like VMBOX.co who doesn't reply the Tickets from Certs :3

Shots fired!

We treat SSL requests with low priorty, we don't sell them, it's a bonus that people should expect to wait for. I usually complete SSL requests at the end of the day, most are received within 24 hours of requesting.

Thanked by 1vimalware

@VMbox said:

As I said, I have No Personal Experience & Just told what I heard. But, in general the SSL's are issued in Minutes so there's no reason that a Provider would make anyone wait :-) Best Of Luck

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    As I said, I have No Personal Experience & Just told what I heard. But, in general the SSL's are issued in Minutes so there's no reason that a Provider would make anyone wait :-) Best Of Luck

You've heard where?

In your Post here in LET Most Probably, But I can't confirm if they are legit user.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    In your Post here in LET Most Probably, But I can't confirm if they are legit user.

Probably be best if you minded your own business and didn't comment about my company. Thanks.

@VMbox said:

Ah, Okay :-)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2015

Alpha SSL wildcard is the cheapest I believe. Go with a reseller.

• cygnicygni Member

The link in your sig with the "cheap" ssl cert has the following request:

Why do you need the private key?

edited July 2015

@cygni said:
    Why do you need the private key?

Sorry it was for our Bangladeshi Clients, they often lose their Key & then Blame us that they can't use it. But, we would like to take it off as we are stopping SSL for our Local Customers.

EDIT: Fixed !