Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PortCDN - Content Delivery Network | Accelerate your website with our CDN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PortCDN - Content Delivery Network | Accelerate your website with our CDN

PortCDNPortCDN Member
edited April 2015 in Offers

Hi Guys,

We just recently launched our new product PortCDN a Pull CDN and we’re looking for new customers to take on the service.

We’re offering 100GB of free bandwidth to all new customers and a standard £0.06 per GB of bandwidth pricing point packed with all the features you need.

• 12 Global CDN Locations (North America, Europe & Asia)

• Free & Unlimited Requests

• Global Anycast DNS Network

• 100% SSD Network Backbone

• Standard £0.06 per GB of bandwidth for all locations

For more information about our CDN and what we offer you can visit our website https://portcdn.com.

Sign up now and get 100GB of free bandwidth! Just visit our website to find out more.

Thanks!

Joe

Founder of PortCDN

Comments

• fazarfazar Member

hello, does all accounts provisioned manually or automatically? I just signed up, and nothing happen.. I can't login with my credential, and there is no confirmation email regarding to my registration. thanks.

• @fazar said:
    hello, does all accounts provisioned manually or automatically? I just signed up, and nothing happen.. I can't login with my credential, and there is no confirmation email regarding to my registration. thanks.

Hi Fazar, a small JavaScript error on the form was causing an issue - it's been fixed sorry about that, can you try signing up again please?

Thank you,
    Joe.

Thanked by 1fazar
  • Apologies to everyone trying to sign up and having the same issue as @fazar, the JavaScript issue has now been fixed, you can now sign up as normal.

Thank you,
    Joe Currie.

Thanked by 1fazar
  • I was about to post same issue.

• fazarfazar Member

I can confirm registration is working now..
    Thanks @PortCDN

Thanked by 1PortCDN
  • @manddar said:
    I was about to post same issue.

Sincere apologies @manddar, if everyone that had an issue posts a comment I'll reward you all with an extra 100GB of bandwidth for free, so you get 200GB of bandwidth - free.

Thank you,
    Joe Currie.

Thanked by 1fazar
  • SnapeSnape Member

FYI, help.portcdn.com and status.portcdn.com don't currently resolve. :)

• Hi @Snape, Jonathan from the support team here.

We're currently working on expanding our knowledgebase and status site and these services will be available soon.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Thank you, Jonathan McMahon.

• Found two small things: your SSL cert for cdn urls is untrusted, on Android 4.4.4 at least, and it's 2015, not '14 like it says in the footer of the dashboard and so on :p

• Hi @nexusrain,

We're currently propagating our SSL Certificate through all of our edge servers, so it might take a few days to get around them all. Thanks for pointing out the issue with our footer.

Thank you, Jonathan McMahon

• fazarfazar Member

Will be awesome if you give test file download link / test ip on network information page. So, clients will be able to test portCDN's network performances from their countries.

Thanked by 1PortCDN
  • Hello @fazar,

Sounds like a great idea, I'll let the development team know and maybe it can be integrated into the status page when it is released.

Thank you, Jonathan McMahon

Thanked by 1fazar
  • PortCDN said: Sincere apologies @manddar, if everyone that had an issue posts a comment I'll reward you all with an extra 100GB of bandwidth for free, so you get 200GB of bandwidth - free.

Yes, I was able to register on site and have added one resource too. :-)

Thanked by 1PortCDN
  • @manddar said:
    Yes, I was able to register on site and have added one resource too. :-)

That's great :), what's your Project Name so I can credit your 200GB of free bandwidth.

@fazar, you have been credited 200GB of free bandwidth too.

Thank you,
    Joe Currie.

Thanked by 1fazar
  • Jonathan_PortCDN said: We're currently propagating our SSL Certificate through all of our edge servers, so it might take a few days to get around them all. Thanks for pointing out the issue with our footer.

I got same issue for my Project Name.

• axionmakaxionmak Member
    edited April 2015

just complete the registration but didn't got verification e-mail

edit: after a bit, i got it

• @skynet said:

Hi @skynet, the image you attached looks like it's too lower resolution to see, if you're having any issues just open a support ticket within the control panel or email support - we're happy to help with any issues you're having.

@axionmak said:
    just complete the registration but didn't got verification e-mail

edit: after a bit, i got it

Glad to hear you're all setup, let me or my team know if you need any help!

Thank you,
    Joe Currie.

• Hi @nfm, as my colleague, we're currently working on our Status page and Knowledge Base so at this time they're not available, they are coming soon though :).

Thank you,
    Joe Currie.

• signed up, but didn't get verification code

• @gonggo said:
    signed up, but didn't get verification code

I've had a few people that have commented on here & contacted support saying they didn't get their verification code, but that it comes through a few minutes later.

Can you drop a quick email to [email protected] and the team will sort you out if your code doesn't come through in the next few minutes :)

Thank you,
    Joe Currie.

• PortCDN said: Can you drop a quick email to [email protected] and the team will sort you out if your code doesn't come through in the next few minutes :)

email sent

• @gonggo said:
    email sent

Issue resolved - thanks for getting in touch!

Thank you,
    Joe Currie.

• fazarfazar Member

Just a quick review after 1 day testing portCDN. Overall performances is good, my blog loaded in ~3 secs without CDN, after using portCDN its loaded in ~1 sec, even less on some countries (tested using Pingdom's tool).

Ping test showing better result than CloudFlare - avg. 50ms. portCDN give me avg. 20ms. So far so good.. :)

• rokokrokok Member

Email is important for business, you should make priority fixing sending mail :)

• sonicsonic Veteran

keycdn is cheaper, if you have better price i will come with you

• sonicsonic Veteran

• rokokrokok Member

PortCDN said: if everyone that had an issue posts a comment I'll reward you all with an extra 100GB of bandwidth for free, so you get 200GB of bandwidth - free.

my CDN URL no valid SSL :(

• utamautama Member
    edited April 2015

yup, CDN url in HTTPS is untrusted. Just tried it. It's a self signed certificate.

additional question: is there any expiration date for the free bandwidth?

• @fazar said:
    Just a quick review after 1 day testing portCDN. Overall performances is good, my blog loaded in ~3 secs without CDN, after using portCDN its loaded in ~1 sec, even less on some countries (tested using Pingdom's tool).

Ping test showing better result than CloudFlare - avg. 50ms. portCDN give me avg. 20ms. So far so good.. :)

Those are some great results - thank you for sharing that with the thread :).

@rokok said:
    Email is important for business, you should make priority fixing sending mail :)

Our email system works fine - as you're currently using a verified account - the emails can sometimes take a while to get around, so you just have to be patient :).

@rokok said:
    my CDN URL no valid SSL :(

Yeah, we're aware of that issue, we've placed a self-signed certificate there for now, we will be changing this over the next few days - as my colleague mentioned earlier.

@sonic said:

We believe we offer a great feature set for the price we offer, you'll find some great features here that cost more at KeyCDN - for this reason we keep our pricing structure the same.

@utama said:
    yup, CDN url in HTTPS is untrusted. Just tried it. It's a self signed certificate.

Yeah we're aware of that issue, we've placed a self-signed certificate there for now, we will be changing this over the next few days - as my colleague mentioned earlier.

additional question: is there any expiration date for the free bandwidth?

There's no expiration date - use it whenever you want for as long as you want :).

Thank you,
    Joe Currie.

This discussion has been closed.