Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123COM - Anyone else having issues? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123COM - Anyone else having issues?

2»

Comments

• 123com is a scamhost

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

@caonimahexie said: 123COM has gone ?

I love your name

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@imagine any chance of some kind of explanation?

• imagineimagine Member
    edited March 2013

@liamwithers - I am more than happy to have a conversation via PM if you want to discuss anything.

It does hurt to see 123COM destroyed in the way it has been by the team we put trust in taking it over - as we had worked since 2008 on building it up out of pretty much nothing. However, we had the offer of building something new, and thence left 123COM in the hands of what I considered to be a strong new management team - and even stuck with them for the first few weeks to ensure a smoother transition.

Either way, I can't really comment on this much, as it's not wholly my place to; but I am more than happy to have a chat with any affected parties to ensure that there is a full understanding of what happened.

I do apologise for our poor judgement with passing 123COM, and to any customer that has been negatively effected by this. I know I am obviously late in replying to this thread - however, I am not a representative of 123COM or for 123COM - so other than a clarification of what happened before things started to take a downturn, there isn't a massive amount I can tell you.

Once again, I do offer my sincerest apologies to each and every customer of 123COM. We worked tremendously hard to build an infrastructure that provided fair performance and fast support - I am sure some mistakes were made - but we always did try to pull through them as best we could. As I have said, it is upsetting to see this happen, and if there is anything I could do to help ex-123COM customers, I would fully be doing it.

Anyway, feel free to contact me via PM if you have any questions, and I'll try my best to answer you. Otherwise, I hope you can accept my deepest, sincerest apologies.