Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[IN] OpenVZ vps 30GB HD /1GB RAM= $4, 60GB HD/2GB RAM = $7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[IN] OpenVZ vps 30GB HD /1GB RAM= $4, 60GB HD/2GB RAM = $7

MiketomyMiketomy Member
edited April 2015 in Offers

Hello,

IntegralHost is an INDIAN hosting company. We are providing VPS, Dedicated and Shared hosting services, our main goal is to provide best service with affordable price. Our servers are located on a US data center. We have a strong group of technical support agents to ensure excellent service for our customers.

We are against Spamming and Abuse activities. Here I would like to publish our new offer to LowendTalk friends.

1. BASIC

RAM - 1GB (Burst 1.5GB)
Disk Space - 30GB
Bandwidth - 250GB
Port Speed - 1GB/S
CPU Cores - 4
IPv4 - 1
IPv6 - upon request
Virtualization Type - OpenVZ
Virtualization Control Panel - Virtualizor
Datacenters/Locations : US
Coupon Code - LOWENT4
Price : $4/Month
ORDER

2. ADVANCE

RAM - 2GB (Burst 2.5GB)
Disk Space - 60GB
Bandwidth Transfer - 500GB
Port Speed - 1GB/S
CPU Cores - 4
IPv4 - 1
IPv6 - upon request
Virtualization Type - OpenVZ
Virtualization Control Panel - Virtualizor
Datacenters/Locations : US
Coupon Code - LOWENT7
Price : $7/Month
ORDER

TOS - https://www.integralhost.net/tos
AUP - https://www.integralhost.net/aup

Thank you!

Mike Tomy.

Comments

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited April 2015

I have been using IntegralHost since 5 months, 24 days.So far everything is great and i am satisfied with my Server's quality and performance. I would definitely recommend everyone to use IntegralHost because of my experience with them .

Thanked by 1Miketomy
  • leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Company is Indian and VPSes are in USA ? I dont understand why you have put [IN] in the subject

Thanked by 2aglodek niceboy
  • vpsmmvpsmm Member

Test ip or looking glass?

• Test IP: 192.151.150.3
    Test File: http://192.151.150.3/100mb

Thank you!

• leapswitch said: Company is Indian and VPSes are in USA ?

Yes,IntegralHost is an Indian hosting company and the location for the VPSes offered in this thread is Country:United States. State/Region:Missouri.City:Kansas City.

leapswitch said: I dont understand why you have put [IN] in the subject

Maybe he put [IN] in the subject to let people know that he is an Indian,Well its nice to see Indians on the LowEnd VPS market as a Provider who offers cheap deals with good quality.

@leapswitch You are a good and cheap provider of VPS in India and i respect you for that.But its not the same case at the hosting locations that you provide outside India.For example,In US.You only Provide IPv6 in Dallas location of yours in US.but that location only has 100mbps ports(I found out all this via the live chat on your website).
    For a VPS in Dallas with
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You charge $25/month,Which is very high.Where as https://integralhost.net/ does it for $4/Month with more Port Speed.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@rahulks said:

I don't want to derail this offer thread, but LET is not our target market. In addition to the VPS, we offer 24x7 support with actual technicians available 24x7 (team of 15) via phone, live chat and helpdesk. Also, all our nodes are backed up daily by R1Soft to a different off-site location and 3-5 days of backups are kept. All of this is not possible for $4/month and even if it is, we don't work at such low margins.

• rahulks said: Maybe he put [IN] in the subject to let people know that he is an Indian,Well its nice to see Indians on the LowEnd VPS market as a Provider who offers cheap deals with good quality.

Well the only point is that the thread title is misleading it has to be [USA] and not [IN].
    Indian Company doesn't need to put [IN] instead they should provide the CIN in the thread if your claiming to a Indian Company this is the latest amendment to the Company Act 2013

Section 12(3)(c) of Company Act 2013, which was effective from 1.4.2014, provides that every company shall get its name, address of its registered office and the Corporate Identity Number along with telephone number, fax number, if any, e-mail ,website addresses and internet advertisements.

leapswitch said: I don't want to derail this offer thread, but LET is not our target market. In addition to the VPS, we offer 24x7 support with actual technicians available 24x7 (team of 15) via phone, live chat and helpdesk. Also, all our nodes are backed up daily by R1Soft to a different off-site location and 3-5 days of backups are kept. All of this is not possible for $4/month and even if it is, we don't work at such low margins.

+1