Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest one year PositiveSSL?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest one year PositiveSSL?

Hello,

I know a lot of provider here who resell PositiveSSL (basic domain validation) certificates, and often at a price lower than gogetssl($6) and namecheap($9 w/o purchase). I have seen Crissic resells them at $5/yr today, and I wonder if anyone knows any provider who does it even cheaper?

Thank you.

Comments

• Get a (free) reseller account with Gogetssl and you can get better prices -- I think like $3.99/yr for PositiveSSL.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @qrwteyrutiyoup said:
    Get a (free) reseller account with Gogetssl and you can get better prices -- I think like $3.99/yr for PositiveSSL.

It seems to involve quite a lot of paper work and manual approval. I just need a few of them, so I'd rather not provide that much information.

• BruceBruce Member
    edited April 2015

got one for $4 this week. don't remember where though. cheapsslsomething :S

found it: http://www.cheapsslshop.com/

• SadySady Member

gogetssl is your best bet, getting a reseller from them isn't that tough.

• @sundaymouse said:
    It seems to involve quite a lot of paper work and manual approval. I just need a few of them, so I'd rather not provide that much information.

If you contact me on your forum or through beining, I can issue you very cheap certificates.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I can offer Comodo Positive SSL(non-wildcard) at $5.50/year with no strings attached.

• tommytommy Member

sundaymouse said: It seems to involve quite a lot of paper work and manual approval. I just need a few of them, so I'd rather not provide that much information.

I've reseller account with them, and it only take one day :D no need to send any document.

• BruceBruce Member

gogetssl are charging VAT to EU customers, so a $4 SSL suddenly become $5

Important note!

If no VAT/TAX/ABN number is provided for orders within Europe, the full VAT of 21% will be added to your order.

• I can do positive SSL for 4.69$/year

• J1021J1021 Member

Order a VMBox, request the SSL and then cancel.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

We have these at $4.5/year. http://crowncloud.net/domains_ssl.php

• ehabehab Member

@kcaj said:

that is nasty.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @kcaj said:

I think certs from VMBox cannot be used outside of SingleHop network?

• J1021J1021 Member

@ehab said:

They don't mind.

@comXyz said:
    I think certs from VMBox cannot be used outside of SingleHop network?

No issues on using them elsewhere.

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • ehabehab Member

@kcaj said:

how much was it? :)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

We provide these at $2.5 - $3.0 Per Year :-)

• @msg7086 said:
    If you contact me on your forum or through beining, I can issue you very cheap certificates.

It's for personal matter. But thank you.

• @sundaymouse said:

I usually ask $1.5 for personal use, and free if it's a non-profit public service.

• martin_wmartin_w Member
    edited April 2015

I suggest you to get Comodo positive SSL certificate form CheapSSLSecurity at $5/year.

You will get SSL within minutes, no paper work required. The domain validation will be done via domain registrar's information.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited April 2015

sundaymouse said: It seems to involve quite a lot of paper work and manual approval. I just need a few of them, so I'd rather not provide that much information.

I just got a reseller account there, and they didn't requested nothing at all. And so far is workign fine.

Instead, globalsign for alphassl seems to be like that. I tried and when they requested that stuff, I just ignored it.

• I suggest gogetssl, no paper work is required.

• @martin_w said:
    I suggest you to get Comodo positive SSL certificate form CheapSSLSecurity at $5/year.

You will get SSL within minutes, no paper work required. The domain validation will be done via domain registrar's information.

If you read the OP, $5 is not cheaper than $5, but thank you.

• @msg7086 pls pm

• A lot of these people are getting PositiveSSLs from UK2 when they're really supposed to be used within their network. There's no way that they'd be able to sell at the low pricing they claim to without this setup.

I have a premium GoGetSSL reseller account that I am not putting to use. I am willing to sell SSLs (at my reseller base pricing) to anyone upon request (if they choose not to go through the process of signing up with them). Just PM me and I'll help you out. Base pricing for PositiveSSLs there I recall are $3.95/1 year each.

Note: I have no financial gain in this offer

• @jnguyen do you think people will trust you again? and how did you get unbanned lol~

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited April 2015

@namhuy said:
    jnguyen do you think people will trust you again?

I do.

@namhuy said:
    and how did you get unbanned lol~

I came back to positively contribute to the community and improve my public image, not to advertise or make any financial gains. If I offer anything on this forum, it's for free.

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited April 2015

kcaj said: Order a VMBox, request the SSL and then cancel.

Didn't expect that from you.

Though they ( @VMBox ) say that they don't have any problem with people using the certs outside their network, people doing so should atleast have the decency to keep their vps subscription live...(AFAIK... the guy is already providing a 1GB vps for $20/year and you get the cert on top for free)

Thanked by 1Brad
  • CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Just got 2 domains SSLs from cheapSSLshop @ $4.75 a year. awesome

thanks guys

• rokokrokok Member

Gogetssl price quite cheap with reseller account, just wondering it's okay if i only register 1 ssl?

• @rokok said:
    Gogetssl price quite cheap with reseller account, just wondering it's okay if i only register 1 ssl?

You should be fine. I've got a reseller account at gogetssl and I haven't gotten around to buying any certs yet.

Thanked by 1rokok