Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for online 20 euro Limited Server 2*2T - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for online 20 euro Limited Server 2*2T

2»

Comments

• @earl said:

That is not a problem for me, my CC is set for extra password verification before payment. So, even if someone installs windows, it will simply not be delivered.

• @victorqd said:

I think they don't charge you before installation, they will charge your for Windows installation when you renew the server.

Thanked by 1earl
  • @comXyz said:
    I think they don't charge you before installation, they will charge your for Windows installation when you renew the server.

Hmm, so it has to be made clear to the outsourced party that they are not allowed to install windows, and if they do,pay that extra money or dedibox will not be renewed next month. It can work ?

• @4n0nx said:
    Can't transfer ownership

So do you want to sell the server with the account?

• @victorqd said:

If it's small server, don't outsource, just give the buyer root login if they accept to.

If it's medium or large server, take the extract 30 EURO for "Windows installation insurance" :P. And when the buyer stop renting, you pay him the money back.

Thanked by 2Jazzy8999 victorqd
  • @victorqd said:
    yes what you want is dedibox limited LT1115. I could sell it but don't know if it can work. someone here have asked the support, let's see what they say

OK I will see this.And if it works,there is no doubt that I will buy a 1115.

• @earl said:

So I have said that I want to buy the server with the account,and then find someway to change the way of payment.Then there will be no need for the previous owner take no risk for any addtional bills.