Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About WordPress cPanel Permission upload
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About WordPress cPanel Permission upload

kamalkamal Member

I have cPanel Latest version installed..
Also suphp enabled ..
The permissions are 755

But I am getting the that the upload folder has no permission error in the dash board.. can anyone please help me how to resolve this issue.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Make sure it's owned by the correct user. Also, bad plugins can cause this error to appear when everything is otherwise correct.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • kamalkamal Member

The owner is the correct user and the site was migrated from another server.. I have pointed hosts to the migrated server and checked..

It's working in the source server but not in the destination server... So it might be the plugins.

• edited April 2015

Hello Kamal.

mod_security might be causing problems. Disable it to see if that is the problem.
    If not, try to Disable "GD" same under EasyApache.

If this did not help, you may post apache logs here or contact your hosting provider.

Regards,
    Gregory

• Like @MisterHost_Net pointed out, most of the time, the issue with mod_security. Try disabling those, that should fix your problem.

• kamalkamal Member

Yes but mod security was never enabled and I checked it was disabled.. also GD wasn't compiled with easy apache.. any other solutions ?

Thank you both for kind replies.

• There may be thousand options causing a problem. Without seeing any logs no one can't help you.

The best option for you is to contact you hosting provider.

Good luck.

Gregory

• kamalkamal Member

The culprit was gravity forms plugin once it was disabled ... the error went away phew !
    Thank you MisterHost your Good Luck Worked.