Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for BuyVM 128MB NJ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for BuyVM 128MB NJ

Hey,

I'm looking for a buyvm 128mb box in NJ.

If anyone has one, I'd pay them 30€ to transfer it over to me, no matter when the next bill will be issued.

Regards

tr1cky

Comments

• Francisco said they'll be making it available this month, you probably can ask him directly if he's willing to make a stock available for you.

• I'm sure Aldryic will help you when you ticket him

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

The SSD upgrades are more or less done in Jersey so we'll push more stock in the next couple days.

If you PM me an email address I can likely have Ald provision you an order.

Francisco

• sonicsonic Veteran

@Francisco : when will 128 monthly ready :D

• Honest question: BuyVM seems to be in a class of their own (there are of course a few other providers in close second). I have been itching for a reason to buy some of their machines. But what are people using the 128s for? At their price point, they are really suited towards projects that don't require a full dedi but require the uptime and professionalism you get from a "real" host. For anything that only requires 128mb, there are tons of cheaper, lower quality hosts. So I am genuinely curious: why the demand for this package at this price point?

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

iwaswrongonce said: why the demand for this package at this price point?

I left BuyVM because of that, but anycast and offloaded MySQL for $1 (does that still exist?) may be a reason to stay. They are also pretty stable.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Shared SQL still exists in NJ & LV ;)

I never got around to rolling it out in LU.

Francisco

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • belinikbelinik Member
    edited April 2015

iwaswrongonce said: lower quality hosts

reason I just renew for another year for my 25 bucks 128mb kvm. I'm happy with buyvm's location, network and feature, why change when it is working?

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Great :) Just got a VM provisioned.
    Thanks to the BuyVM staff!

Thanked by 1Francisco