Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rackspace is scaring me
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rackspace is scaring me

So yeah, this is my second ticket with them about the same issue still without reply after 10 days (total time from both tickets)

tweeted them about this issue and I get this...

are they blind or something?

Comments

• I guess that reply looks better than a reply to a complaint on their Twitter feed.

• cassacassa Member

I'm already waiting 2 weeks for getting something for free from you...!!!1!!!!11!! Takes too long I hate you!

• I've called them and they told me to open a ticket, yet the don't respond I'd probably called them 10 times already and now I'm out of minutes, twitter was the last thing I could think of.

• Cool dudes :)) I like big companies who don't give a f**k about their clients

• cassa said: I'm already waiting 2 weeks for getting something for free from you...!!!1!!!!11!! Takes too long I hate you!

they are gonna expect me to pay in another 2 weeks so not necessarily "free"

• Cool dudes :)) I like big companies who don't give a f**k about their clients

I'm an on and off customer, I usually give up when they treat me like a dick and then I come back, It's sort of like an abusive relationship

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited April 2015

I won't comment about their support, but since your question is about their developer plus credit, here's a quote from their FAQ:

How are developer+ customers billed?

Customers in developer+ pay only for infrastructure they consume over $50 (30 GBP) per month for 12 months.

So you DO NOT get any credit added to your account. Just use their service as normal, and as long as you do not exceed the limit your card won't be charged. For example, this is my invoice after a full month usage of their cheapest hongkong server:

Hope that helps :)